Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that people think there was a man and all of that happened, she's full of tit. I honestly think she asked Nina to join in with the story for insta, to get their engagement up.
It also coincides with the fact that it was mentioned on here yesterday that we haven't had a train story for a while.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, the rage after hearing what they did last night 😡 why even go out in public if they don't want anyone to talk to them? bleeping hell, its absolutely normal for people to talk to random strangers after a night out. I genuinely don't get it.

They are absolutely vile, they've been brought up spoiled, privileged and are nasty little witches. Neither of them will care what we think but seriously Poppy, if you read this, grow up and have some manners. You're a 30 year old mean girl, this is exactly why you have no friends (except your parents friends children) and no significant other. You are an Emotional Vampire, a fun sponge.

The reason she's latching onto Nina is her peers are all settling down, married and are moving on with life. Poppy is emotionally immature and stunted. Nina is exactly the same but she's much younger.

Edinburgh is a facade, she knows moving back to Essex is admitting she's failed, again.

She honestly rubs me up the wrong way, she has absolutely no endearing qualities. If she lost her parents and big Ben dropped dead from a heart attack she would be absolutely alone.

Such a weird, mixed up, overgrown child
---

But why was he obviously a creep, the crap Poppy talks 🤦 I don't believe half the tit she says. This guy could have been anyone, too many beers and chatting. I'm not saying harassing women is ok, absolutely it's not but to label someone a creep is OTT. No wonder he called Nina a bleep, what an absolutely stupid thing to say to anyone, insinuating they were homeless. That could have gone very wrongly, very quickly
Yeah you're probably right. I think I might have made the idiotic mistake of believing one of her stories. If he existed he was probably just being friendly.

Reactions: 4
The story was probably bullshit BUT just to say that no man has the right to put his hand on a woman uninvited, even if it's 'only' to touch her arm, even if it's 'being friendly'. Being on a night out doesn't mean you're consenting to dealing with tit from drunk blokes.

I'm sure Poppy's account was (as ever!) a work of fiction but this stuff does happen, and men need to understand it is not ok.

Reactions: 14
Yeah you're probably right. I think I might have made the idiotic mistake of believing one of her stories. If he existed he was probably just being friendly.
She doesn’t believe that any man is being friendly to her. They all fall so desperately in love with her the instant they clap eyes on her and want her to marry them.
How arrogant do you have to be that, any interaction with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex for other people) makes you think they fancy you? Even when people are literally just doing their jobs and giving good customer service she assumes they want to duck her.

Reactions: 12
How they have the audacity to even say that they don’t have any spare change when poppy actually looks like a woman in that bleeping skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How they have the audacity to even say that they don’t have any spare change when poppy actually looks like a woman in that bleeping skirt.
Exactly. He was probably checking SHE was ok and if SHE needed any spare change as she waddled along in her bobbly skirt and chip pan fried hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t even be able to manage half of what’s on that plate.

I think we can all agree that she didn’t address her relationship with food for her surgery but little things like eating from a small/side plate would really help. (I eat off a child’s plate) Because she, and people around her are loading up big plates for her, that she is probably forcing food down her even after she’s full. It makes a big difference. I was on holiday last year and it was a buffet style and without thinking I grabbed a dinner plate and, while I didn’t put masses on it, I put more than enough on it and then didn’t finish it. For the rest of the holiday I used a side plate and just put enough food on there.

Reactions: 5
I think Poppy was close with Ninas sister who is the same age. Ninas sister obviously has some sort of life so she's latched onto the younger one.

Reactions: 8
I hate that it’s always wonky.

These have just come up on my Instagram 😳 They are £115. I wouldn’t pay £1.15.
I’m a sneakerhead and they are bleeping HORRIFIC. No shade, but she’s got massive feet, why are you going to draw people’s eyes to them with that footwear choice?!

Reactions: 13
I hate that it’s always wonky.

These have just come up on my Instagram 😳 They are £115. I wouldn’t pay £1.15.
They look like the shoes kids draw, when they can't actually draw. If that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, the rage after hearing what they did last night 😡 why even go out in public if they don't want anyone to talk to them? bleeping hell, its absolutely normal for people to talk to random strangers after a night out. I genuinely don't get it.

They are absolutely vile, they've been brought up spoiled, privileged and are nasty little witches. Neither of them will care what we think but seriously Poppy, if you read this, grow up and have some manners. You're a 30 year old mean girl, this is exactly why you have no friends (except your parents friends children) and no significant other. You are an Emotional Vampire, a fun sponge.

The reason she's latching onto Nina is her peers are all settling down, married and are moving on with life. Poppy is emotionally immature and stunted. Nina is exactly the same but she's much younger.

Edinburgh is a facade, she knows moving back to Essex is admitting she's failed, again.

She honestly rubs me up the wrong way, she has absolutely no endearing qualities. If she lost her parents and big Ben dropped dead from a heart attack she would be absolutely alone.

Such a weird, mixed up, overgrown child
---

But why was he obviously a creep, the crap Poppy talks 🤦 I don't believe half the tit she says. This guy could have been anyone, too many beers and chatting. I'm not saying harassing women is ok, absolutely it's not but to label someone a creep is OTT. No wonder he called Nina a bleep, what an absolutely stupid thing to say to anyone, insinuating they were homeless. That could have gone very wrongly, very quickly
Hi, I go out in public to spend time with my friends and wouldn’t want anyone to talk to me. I wouldn’t use homelessness as an insult tho, I’d probably just walk away but yeh, don’t speak to me.

Reactions: 8
Hi, I go out in public to spend time with my friends and wouldn’t want anyone to talk to me. I wouldn’t use homelessness as an insult tho, I’d probably just walk away but yeh, don’t speak to me.
But there are ways of dealing with it. I know that there are people that won’t take no for an answer etc but in the first instance, there’s no need to be rude. It doesn’t help that both Poppy and her friend come across as nasty mean girls who think they are better than everyone else.

Reactions: 7
But there are ways of dealing with it. I know that there are people that won’t take no for an answer etc but in the first instance, there’s no need to be rude. It doesn’t help that both Poppy and her friend come across as nasty mean girls who think they are better than everyone else.
Are you a man?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are you a man?
No. But my first instinct if someone approaches me, especially when I’m with a friend, would not to be rude or aggressive to them. That would obviously change based on their behaviour. I’d definitely be more wary or defensive if I was on my own. But Poppy is literally making plans before she goes out to bleeping bark at people like a dog or patronise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but I'm 5ft 10 and a size 9.5 in shoes and the last thing you do is draw attention to your big banana feet. This sloth goes out her way for attention. A mean her going about with fried hair, a bobbled knitted skirt looking like someone has put a rod up her arse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.