Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skirt is revolting it does nothing for her and all. You can see it straining when she’s trying to put her shoes on.

Reactions: 5
See, I love a satin skirt and chunky Doc Martens myself. But those spiky converse!? I’ve seen them advertised but didn’t think anyone would ever buy them. Not that Poppy will wear them out the house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok who called the ADHD self diagnosis? Although mummy and Daddy will probably get her a private diagnosis so she can add that to the list of things that make her qUiRkY and unique.

Reactions: 16
One of the things that makes me laugh about the grwm videos (that not just poopy does) is the weird jumps and catching of clothes as if it’s been thrown at them or fallen from the sky.. like you literally had to throw that bag/top/skirt in the air and catch it.. so cringey!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She run out of ideas already for the silk skirt? Worked too hard for the last 3 days? Decided to take a long weekend? Come on Popsicle I need to know what other hideous looks you are going to create with the 'one size too big' skirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon so, she insinuated she was going to that fat improv show in London tomorrow night so I'm sure she'll be in Essex until May at least 😂
Would be so much cheaper for her to stay in a hotel or air bnb when she went to Edinburgh. I just dont understand why she needs that flat, it is just wasteful!

Ok who called the ADHD self diagnosis? Although mummy and Daddy will probably get her a private diagnosis so she can add that to the list of things that make her qUiRkY and unique.
I said a while back that I thought she was heading down this road. Predictable as ever, she’s such a bleep.

04D8CAC3-69A5-40E1-A292-90293EC0AC0F.png
Dammmmmmmmm Poppy. That eye rolls about to pop out of your horrible head.

• Haha
So many eye rolls this morning. Moaning about stuffing her face with pret whilst watching Disney plus on a train? That's the stuff of dreams mate!! Even when I used to do it for work (pre-child). Mornings look a lot different these days 😴

Reactions: 6
March Edinburgh V Essex totals. Another month, another shitshow!

0B8732E3-6D1E-439E-8BF0-10657916A083.jpeg

Blue is Edinburgh, red is Essex, green is a travel day.

Edinburgh: 14
Essex: 13

Total days she has spent in Edinburgh in 2023: 41! 😆

How long will she spend down south on this occasion? Her family will undoubtedly go OTT for Easter so my guess is she won’t be back where her heart is in Edinburgh until at least 11th April.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.