Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I go out in public to spend time with my friends and wouldn’t want anyone to talk to me. I wouldn’t use homelessness as an insult tho, I’d probably just walk away but yeh, don’t speak to me.
I've had some great laughs with people I don't know yapping after a few drinks, most people aren't arseholes in my experience. I'm prob the person talking and folk are thinking "will you duck off" 🤣🤣🤣 harassment is totally different but just having a bit of craic is fun

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry! Night out with the girls? In that? Is she on crack? She didn't even wear that when she had a night out with the girls! Them shoes and that bag on a night out pahahahaa she's bantering us,gotta be!

Reactions: 6
What’s the bets she isn’t wearing that satin skirt out and has changed into the bobbly skirt?

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely not a night out if she’s wearing something sheer. She only ever does that in the safety of her own home orrrr she shoves a giant oversized jacket over the top so you can’t see what’s she’s wearing anyway. Body confidence my arse. She’s only confident in her flat or after 5 shots 🙄

I CANT STAND the way she pulls this open mouth face every time she puts her jewellery on in these GRWM reels. So bleeping smug!!
483C9527-DDF2-43C7-8D10-A6AEB1D00CD4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Poppy if you’re reading this. The bra wire needs to sit at the root of your breast. The cup needs to hold all your breast tissue and you should only be able to fit two - three fingers snugly under your underband.

• Haha
Her bras are bizarre. I’ve said it before. If she wants us to believe she has huge knockers like she claims she does, she should hoik them up a bit, not buy an enormous cup bra and position it four inches below where her boobs start. She must have half her stomach flab in the cups too. Then just look awful and must be so uncomfortable

Reactions: 14
Is she flat-footed?
She is fking BIG footed
---
It's one thing wearing a hideously awful rubbish bra under a tshirt (or 6 x XL man's hoodie if you're Jobby)
But it is quite the other when you are wearing a mesh / lace top. I do not understand how such a fashionista does not understand how a bra should look when properly fitted and worn

GRWM ... no thanks

Reactions: 14
Her bra hahahaa. She buys massive ones cos she wants to pretend like she’s huge chested… 🤥 she scoops up all of her back fat and forces it into her bra band to flatten herself and create the illusion she has a large tits. Delusion as always.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.