Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went for a shower in another room, wearing that tshirt so probably slept in it… had a wash then put the dirty top back on to travel in? Sorry what? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I reckon she has a date in Edinburgh, hence the nude shots and the "look at me" stories. It's always the same pattern.

Reactions: 7
She has to finally realise she is out of her depth, targeting herself as a fashion account yet she couldn't think of a way to wear any of Jess's clothes in a way that would flatter her and make them individual?? Yet plenty others there did !! She has to see that she took the easy way out by wearing an old trusted dress and ripped tights, and was completely unworthy of being at the event. All those people there to show off the kollekshun and celebrate Jess ... and she is there to stomp about firing free drink in to her and clump about the hotel snaffling hot drinks in the middle of the night?!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else catch the face the weird one pulled when poppy said they “look like sisters” OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 PURE SHADE
AEFD2B30-F563-44D4-81BE-80041698C123.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why not have two nights when you have absolutely duck all else to do? I would.

Reactions: 7
She needs to chuck that dress or burn it. Does nothing for her at all! Never any sense to her decision making. Also nothing about it stands out that gives her the title 'fashion icon'. Only thing standing out is that gunt which I bet she was fuming about! Does she not realise when in public people have eyes and cant edit away the gunt apron line. From Jess' new release stuff she could have opted for the green skirt and black bardot top. Little belt. Would've been such a better look for her!

Reactions: 11
I’m actually surprised Danielle Vanier didn’t go. Jess proper arse licks her and always seem to copy her and buy the things she buys. Perhaps she was invited but gave it a swerve.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually surprised Danielle Vanier didn’t go. Jess proper arse licks her and always seem to copy her and buy the things she buys. Perhaps she was invited but gave it a swerve.
I can imagine her as someone who wouldn't leave London, we're probably too common common for her up here.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.