Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to think that she was up for a (self nominated) fashion influencer 🙄 award a few months back!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She only posted a link to the dress because we were all laughing at it being a 2008 spaghetti strap dress that Shels had sewn a cheap shrug onto to backwards. She’s watching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m in Edinburgh this weekend, I hope to see her in the wild so I can take a photo of her! X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If only I had a fraction of poptart’s confidence.

I'm surprised poppy didn’t get any pics with whatlauraloves, I was expecting to see so many more pics of her at the event - I’ve seen Laura in about 1 pic.Wonder if they don’t get on, or if poppy just stuck like glue to spaniel tits all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.