Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s bigger than gem. Gem has 22-24 as her size however I’ll take her as a 24 as I lnow Gemma is quite honest with her size so 24 will be “fitted”. honestly give poppy a pair of size 26/28 fitted jeans/trousers they won’t go on.. I actually think she’s the same size as Jess stomach wise.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So she’s bigger than gem. Gem has 22-24 as her size however I’ll take her as a 24 as I lnow Gemma is quite honest with her size so 24 will be “fitted”. honestly give poppy a pair of size 26/28 fitted jeans/trousers they won’t go on.. I actually think she’s the same size as Jess stomach wise.
Shes definitely bigger than Gem (TWO) absolutely no doubts about it

The metallic green skirt with a bardot top would have looked so much better

Reactions: 12
Each day that passes, that yellow streak of piss at the front of her hair gets stragglier and more straw like.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do the heels of her boot look like they're going backwards? I cant describe it... but it just looks strange
It's her weight. Because the heels are high and the weight of her body is being taken by the soles of the boots it's pushing the heels backwards and outwards.

Reactions: 4
How does she have the audacity to post a link to the dress 🙈

Screenshot_20221105-103244_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She needs to chuck that dress or burn it. Does nothing for her at all! Never any sense to her decision making. Also nothing about it stands out that gives her the title 'fashion icon'. Only thing standing out is that gunt which I bet she was fuming about! Does she not realise when in public people have eyes and cant edit away the gunt apron line. From Jess' new release stuff she could have opted for the green skirt and black bardot top. Little belt. Would've been such a better look for her!
I was shocked considering all her new items from
The hauls she’s done yet wearing a very dated black dress literally looks like it’s from 2008… awful 😂

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure she could have worn anything more unflattering and dated. What was with the arms and back of the dress?

Combined with the holey tights, frankly disgusting hairdo and absolutely caked on make up, she looked terrible.

Reactions: 15
I'm not sure she could have worn anything more unflattering and dated. What was with the arms and back of the dress?

Combined with the holey tights, frankly disgusting hairdo and absolutely caked on make up, she looked terrible.

Just felt a tinge of regret writing this as it is very harsh then I realised it was about Poppy who is a bleep and has access to loads of clothes, make up and as many hair salon appointments as she wants and she still chooses to go on a big night out dressed like that so I no longer feel bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I don’t get, why she hurried down south seeing Brad every two weeks before she had this awful hair, to constantly changing styles, only to leave it in that state for months and months. 😩

Reactions: 9
So let's get this straight.
Poppy attends a launch night of her best insta Hun 'friend' collection.
All insta hunnnays have been sent ITS polyester garments and most are wearing them, as you would if you were going out to ‘promote' your mates clothing range.
Apart from Queen Poppy who decides at the last minute that the ITS dresses are too big - even tho photos didn't look that way and she, like the rest would have been sent the dresses before hand so they could 'style' them and could easily have asked them to provide her with smaller sizes for when she arrived at Manchester.
Luckily our Poppy has brought her dress of dreams, a skin tight, ruched number, and her 90s throwback arm covering (very bopo) bolero cardi, tights with a hole in and and her clumpy boots. She also very kindly links the dress she wore to her 'friends' collection launch. Shock, horror! It's not one of Jess's.
Which friends like that! Who needs enemies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.