Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um, what is she shaving down there? Surely only outer area, right? God knows with her, though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying she’s got a sore rashy vag on her stories? Wash your tights you yeasty witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this is a bit gross and graphic, but could it be like sore from where her belly/skin hangs down over it? Surely it could get very sore like how some people get sweat sores under their boobs? And then shaving on top of that will make it worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Saying she’s got a sore rashy vag on her stories? Wash your tights you yeasty witch
She really is disgusting...most normal people would just go to the Dr!

And Poppy fyi no bloke wants to hear you have a scabby crusty vagina so you may want to rethink your sales pitch for whatever bloke it is you are soo desperately trying to impress !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is a bit gross and graphic, but could it be like sore from where her belly/skin hangs down over it? Surely it could get very sore like how some people get sweat sores under their boobs? And then shaving on top of that will make it worse.
Oh yeah I bet it is, sounds so bleeping sore 😭 like lay off the shave Hun no one's going down there.... Well apart from Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just stop shaving for a while. Trim it back if if that's bushy and let it heal.

What's going on in her actual vagina shouldn't have any bearing on this, though.

Reactions: 7
Before the debate starts, people can do what they like with their pubes but most of us older women know the liberation and comfort of just leaving it alone for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just stop shaving for a while. Trim it back if if that's bushy and let it heal.

What's going on in her actual vagina shouldn't have any bearing on this, though.
This. I don’t know why she feels the need to ask internet strangers about her fanny. She even said herself that she knows she shaved when she probably should have left it - there you go Poppy hun, you’ve answered your own question.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fancy using a fanny rash for engagement 😂 what a life these instahuns lead. Just Google it like everyone else Poptart

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really irritates me that grown women, wrongly name their genitalia. If you've genuinely got a shaving rash in your VAGINA, you need help. #Vulva

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poppy, hun, make an appointment at your local Sexual Health clinic. Stop asking strangers on the internet. twit!

Reactions: 4
It's mad asking people stuff like this on the internet. I once posted about thinking I had thrush on Mumsnet and every single one of those witches on there told me it had to be herpes and I should leave my husband. It was thrush, or course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.