Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandap

Chatty Member
Is she in an Air BnB with her rusty sherrifs badge out on someone else’s cabinet? Fucking rotten.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion #22 Another WLS fails, still can't keep the males. Chucked the job, lives like a slob, insta hun tells us tales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
Look fair play to her for sharing the photo but that is not the body that she displays in her clothed photo shoots

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DizDog32

Thread suggestion: deluded Pops thinks she's flawless, but she's just a big old catfish with a guntasaurus

• Haha
Reactions: 41

roo689

VIP Member
Maybe so
But I showed the blokes at work and they all said how horrific she looked
Said it shouldn’t be allowed to post that state on social media to hurt our eyes! 😂😂😂😂
Hubby said the same too that she is one obese mess and shouldn’t be glorified
Your husband sounds charming

• Haha
Reactions: 39

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Could never get picked BUT
Thread suggestion #22 Poppy's new fashion trend is "back to front", given up her job - now a full time cnut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Clementine

VIP Member
Next up: a doctor saying "nice tits" when she goes in for an exam
No word of a lie but today a colleague was telling me the doctor said “she was every man’s dream” when she was fitting her coil due to the erm difficulty of getting said coil inserted 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
Glorified 😂 she must be promoting obesity next. She’s a dick but she has a fat body, she’s not telling anyone else to get a fat body.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Would someone not know who blink 182 are? I think of them as a recent band, I must be old.

I can't believe how expensive gigs are now, I've not been to one for years, think the last one was courteeners (when they were decent) or reverend and the maker, so a while ago now.

I guess that kind of money is a drop in the ocean to her.

@Tharsheblows I can't unsee the hair now.
I heard one of the younger guys in my team call them Blink one hundred and eighty two and I nearly died

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Furnessian

VIP Member
I mean, it's like choosing between stepping in dogshit or on a snail, isn't it?

Poppy has the uglier personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33