Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she wanted to risk wearing the same outfit as someone else, she prob thought she'd stand out and look sexier in her bodycon number, just incase she pulled
If she didn’t want to wear one of the dresses from Jess collection surely she could have found something way better than what she bloody wore out of all the girls there she was the worst dressed..

I reckon she has a date in Edinburgh, hence the nude shots and the "look at me" stories. It's always the same pattern.
Run while you can poor bloke, he doesn’t know what he’s letting himself in for

Reactions: 6
Could be the reason the weird one was in a different dress because she never got sent anything from the collection. She's slagged off ITS in the past so that's probably why...wasn't aware Jess was 'friends' with her but tbh it just looks like all the usual instahuns are there minus Callie Thorpe, Eyebrows and Dani Varnier!
It's too cheap for the three snobs.

Reactions: 2
Jesus, just study each and every one of them. They all look a STATE. Is this the future for fat women?! It doesn’t have to be this way.
I have to agree (although it would be the same with another size). Most of them look trash. The hair, the makeup, the clothes... nothing pretty, elegant or sexy.

Reactions: 4
Thought the same thing, we've not had any stories of anyone fancying her yet.

The bum
View attachment 1703904
Imagine being invited out to celebrate someones success ( I use that word loosely!) And spending the whole evening gurning into your phone like an immature teenage boy. These are women in their 30s ..they have no class or elegance about them ...it's embarrassing!

Reactions: 14
Are the arms of her dress actually part of the dress? Or has she had her mum make sleeves?! So much for being bopo and telling everyone else to get there arms out
A9E802D9-B0FB-410D-A93B-023432C3F57F.jpeg

Reactions: 12
The advert on this thread, just seemed so relevant to our Poppy.
Screenshot_20221104-185513_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear oh dear oh dear ...her best friend has done her dirty with those 2 horrific dresses 🤣🤣🤣 ...love that she's asking which one should she wear when her face is saying she wouldn't be seen dead in either 🤣🤣🤣

that's the trouble when you lie and brown nose saying you 'love' things!
She didn’t even wear either of them did she?!

Reactions: 3
It’s her phone but it looks like a rip on the inside leg!
Also this…..

E04F0539-C17F-4940-BE85-4D066300CBA6.jpeg

Angles really are everything, huh!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Are the arms of her dress actually part of the dress? Or has she had her mum make sleeves?! So much for being bopo and telling everyone else to get there arms out
View attachment 1704367
Look at weird ones hand on pops arm she’s photoshopped this pic

It’s her phone but it looks like a rip on the inside leg!
Also this…..

View attachment 1704682

Angles really are everything, huh!?
You beat me to it, I was just about to post this and mention her tights.. the two in the middle look a million times better than the outer two..

I thought that 🤣 zoomed in, think its her phone
I had to double check not a good place to put your phone 😂😂

It’s the hole and rip in her tights that do it for me! *chefs kiss*
E751568C-F6E5-4D0E-8E70-A7BDBF25BEAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Nothing even matches. The shrug us poorly fitted and doesnt match, the boots don't match, the hole in the tights, the I'll fitting dress. I just dont understand how she looked in the mirror and thought this looked good. Or that it looked better than either of the other 2 dresses she's was gifted. I would love to understand the though process behind coming to this conclusion!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.