Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shared the "can this be cropped" video, I think she's read on here and that's why she's shared it.

Finally a photo of her with Jess, I thought Jess would look bigger than Poppy, but she doesn't really. That stomach on Poppy, I don't think it's just lose skin.
View attachment 1703020

She goes to so much effort to hid her size and then when she's had a drink or two it all goes out of the window.
View attachment 1703023

She's also the worst dressed out of everyone there and that includes people dressed in the collection

View attachment 1703027
In that first pic she looks like she’s having a stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sheer amount of clothes she has and it’s the same manky black dress every time.

I don’t get it.

either she’s confident enough to pose fully naked on the gram or she isn’t and that’s why she relies on the same dress and skirt.

seriously nothing from this weeks Tu haul?
She’d have been better wearing that autumnal looking midi dress, it was flattering and looked really nice. She must be embarrassed in the same old washed out outfits in a room full of people in nice new clothes. It’s bloody tragic to watch her.

Reactions: 13
She's shared the "can this be cropped" video, I think she's read on here and that's why she's shared it.

Finally a photo of her with Jess, I thought Jess would look bigger than Poppy, but she doesn't really. That stomach on Poppy, I don't think it's just lose skin.
View attachment 1703020

She goes to so much effort to hid her size and then when she's had a drink or two it all goes out of the window.
View attachment 1703023

She's also the worst dressed out of everyone there and that includes people dressed in the collection

View attachment 1703027
Genuinely the biggest catfish out there. The posed photos where she looks like a size 16 look like a different person. She cannot deny photoshop!

She’s huge for someone post WLS.
She’s such a twit. I swear at this point I follow her for tattle!

Reactions: 14
The poses pictures are all well and good but I’d say some of the bopo huns will also have had their eyes open tonight to see her clomping around in those platform boots that look like they’re buckling with every step then hiding her true self at every opportunity. That party was a celebration of plus size where they should all have felt comfortable in their own skin and there there’s miss post your nudes but hide your true self all night

Also…Poppy, hun, why do your boots have a camel toe?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ash was saying that everyone there was nice and normally you get a few cunts who look down on you, she obviously didn't meet Poppy.

I messed up the screenshot
Screenshot_20221104-094200_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I’ve never heard of that weird one before but she looks like a spiteful cow - has she got a tattle page?
All the other women there looks gorgeous. All wearing lovely sparkly dresses and shoes. Not a crusty body con in sight.

I’d g the sad act that I am and having too much time on my hands, I’ve done a photo grid comparing photos taken of Poppy by others and photos that have been taken on her phone that she can edit.

D228BBC9-C947-430A-BDCE-931B733A610E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she’s wearing some kind of shapewear under that bodycon dress. Usually her stomach is more visible and sort of moves independently when she moves. In those videos it’s much more contained and sort of under control…..

Reactions: 12
She never had a hole in her tights? Ha ha, bleeping hell.

Good for the women who wore Jess's MI KOLLEKSHUN, which was the point of the evening. I thought Poppy was a stand-out scruff, even The Weird One with her sausage tits out looked better than Poppy. Her hair truly does nothing for her. Halloween is over now, Pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never had a hole in her tights? Ha ha, bleeping hell.

Good for the women who wore Jess's MI KOLLEKSHUN, which was the point of the evening. I thought Poppy was a stand-out scruff, even The Weird One with her sausage tits out looked better than Poppy. Her hair truly does nothing for her. Halloween is over now, Pops.
I don't think she wanted to risk wearing the same outfit as someone else, she prob thought she'd stand out and look sexier in her bodycon number, just incase she pulled

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The girls in the black sparkly dress look great. (Though I don't understand the ITS obsession with too-long droopy bell sleeves, god forbid people show their wrists)

I wonder if she turned up and realised she'd misread what people would be wearing? Because she seems to be wearing the least flattering outfit there. Everybody else was skimming their figures and she was bursting out.

(well except the wierd one, but she actually looked well except for the boob situation)

Reactions: 4
The girls in the black sparkly dress look great. (Though I don't understand the ITS obsession with too-long droopy bell sleeves, god forbid people show their wrists)

I wonder if she turned up and realised she'd misread what people would be wearing? Because she seems to be wearing the least flattering outfit there. Everybody else was skimming their figures and she was bursting out.

(well except the wierd one, but she actually looked well except for the boob situation)
Could be the reason the weird one was in a different dress because she never got sent anything from the collection. She's slagged off ITS in the past so that's probably why...wasn't aware Jess was 'friends' with her but tbh it just looks like all the usual instahuns are there minus Callie Thorpe, Eyebrows and Dani Varnier!

Reactions: 5
Could be the reason the weird one was in a different dress because she never got sent anything from the collection. She's slagged off ITS in the past so that's probably why...wasn't aware Jess was 'friends' with her but tbh it just looks like all the usual instahuns are there minus Callie Thorpe, Eyebrows and Dani Varnier!
I don't think Gemma could have worn anything from the collection because then she wouldn't be able to show off that crappy tattoo she has created a personality out of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No denying poptart’s size here…that hand is doing nothing. the photos taken by others are tooooo good 😆
She really was the worst dress there last night, apart from spaniel ears in the red, how she looks in the mirror and doesn't see how that dress is highlighting her stomach is baffling.

Who wears a dress that curves UNDER your stomach???

Who is the other girl though? She looks cute.

Reactions: 3
She’s going back to Edinburgh 🙀

I still can’t believe she didn’t leave the hotel room apart from to attend the event

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.