Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gem has a smaller stomach and she’s a size 24. Poppy is a 22 🫢. The only way I can see poppy being a 22 in things is because she’s quite small on top, even though she thinks she has GG’s. If she tried on a pair on non stretch jeans.. no way 😂

Gem is definitely trying to make a point that she’s smaller 😂
I love her for it, I feel like it’s something Poppy would do, but she’s not got the chance.

Reactions: 6
Gem is queen for this tonight. I'm Deffo getting vibes that she's trying to show she's smaller than poppy.

I really wish poppy would've worn that green dress, think I've seen 3 different people with it on, there's only about 20 people there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she just say "this can be cropped right"
Crop what Popster? 👀
This is why I'm here!!!

When Poppy 2 Arses realised she was being videod she said 'this can be cropped right'

Not so keen on stuff going straight onto stories in case we figure out that she isn't really that trim minx we see in the magic mirror.

Reactions: 16
I can't wait fir Poppy to read her thread after this event

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also in the shot video, I'm not sure I've seen two unhealthier tongues in all my days.

Both like big white slugs that have been flattened. What causes this kind of thing? Surely tongues should not be that colour

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Remind you of anyone?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also in the shot video, I'm not sure I've seen two unhealthier tongues in all my days.

Both like big white slugs that have been flattened. What causes this kind of thing? Surely tongues should not be that colour
I've pointed this out before but she has a coated, scalloped tongue. She needs some blood tests to rule stuff out.

Reactions: 2
She dresses her size terribly and actually makes herself look even bigger by wearing skin tight clothes that do nothing for her shape. A tight top and an a-line midi skirt would look so much better on her than that bleeping monstrosity of a shirt dress. She’s a classic example of someone who’s always been so huge she’s never been able to find clothes that fit her so she latches on to anything that goes round her body and doesn’t show her skin which she’s obviously self conscious about in public. She needs styling. And therapy.

Reactions: 11
She dresses her size terribly and actually makes herself look even bigger by wearing skin tight clothes that do nothing for her shape. A tight top and an a-line midi skirt would look so much better on her than that bleeping monstrosity of a shirt dress. She’s a classic example of someone who’s always been so huge she’s never been able to find clothes that fit her so she latches on to anything that goes round her body and doesn’t show her skin which she’s obviously self conscious about in public. She needs styling. And therapy.
Can’t wear tights and boots with that thooo

• Haha
The two of them will be pretending they got together or kissed just to get more mileage out of this love fest that just seems fake as Gemma’s lips!

Is anyone else tempted to take a similar picture of themselves just to see how their arse looks in comparison? Just me? 😳😬

I mean, I’d stop at throwing it up on Instagram.
New anxiety unlocked, does my ass look like Poppy’s…I wasn’t tempted to photograph but now I am 😂😂

• Haha
She's shared the "can this be cropped" video, I think she's read on here and that's why she's shared it.

Finally a photo of her with Jess, I thought Jess would look bigger than Poppy, but she doesn't really. That stomach on Poppy, I don't think it's just lose skin.
Screenshot_20221104-073600_Instagram.jpg

She goes to so much effort to hid her size and then when she's had a drink or two it all goes out of the window.
Screenshot_20221104-073832_Instagram.jpg

She's also the worst dressed out of everyone there and that includes people dressed in the collection

Screenshot_20221104-074043_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
The sheer amount of clothes she has and it’s the same manky black dress every time.

I don’t get it.

either she’s confident enough to pose fully naked on the gram or she isn’t and that’s why she relies on the same dress and skirt.

seriously nothing from this weeks Tu haul?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.