Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy making everyone do this weird eye contact thing before taking a shot. Is she trying to hypnotise them with her weirdness?. When All they're thinking is 'what the duck is that dress you're wearing'. Apron on FULL display tonight!

Reactions: 10
Poppy making everyone do this weird eye contact thing before taking a shot. Is she trying to hypnotise them with her weirdness?. When All they're thinking is 'what the duck is that dress you're wearing'. Apron on FULL display tonight!
Her hair 🙄 why are the joins at the back always on show..!

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20221103-213241_Instagram.jpg

Yep!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s hiding behind that weird one
4E749C6A-8586-4698-8406-68E7CB5AE8EC.png

Side profile covering the stomach, also no photos with Jess yet
BA2F7E69-EF0E-4DD4-8EDE-B2AB7A6B7AAD.png

Reactions: 7
I'm getting second hand embarrassment by hiw flippantly she said those dresses didn't fit. They fitted a dam site better than what she has on. The Green looked good.

Then giving it all I'll wear them in the Christmas season....no you won't. Your a rubbish friend and full of crap

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did she just say "this can be cropped right"
Crop what Popster? 👀
Being the sad cow that I am, I just recorded it off my tablet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The reffection in the mirror. I love the weird one, she’s throwing Poppy under the bus
D97A4474-32D2-43A8-BB76-AE4CF02CA8DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Definitely size 22/ 24 right there !
Gem has a smaller stomach and she’s a size 24. Poppy is a 22 🫢. The only way I can see poppy being a 22 in things is because she’s quite small on top, even though she thinks she has GG’s. If she tried on a pair on non stretch jeans.. no way 😂

The reffection in the mirror. I love the weird one, she’s throwing Poppy under the bus
View attachment 1702471
Gem is definitely trying to make a point that she’s smaller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.