Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm struggling to understand why she has done this ...

you too can look like this after 2 very expensive weight loss surgeries !

I just don't get what her point is tbh...( apart from her pointy arse!)
i think she’s done it ahead of the in the style event to make herself stand out from tbe other influencers possibly in the hope she’ll be on the radar of the brand etc. she’s soo transparent.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The weird one is the one with rich parents who travels 20 times a year?

Reactions: 1
How I wish I wad a fly on the wall
Imagine having to be fake to a room full of competition all night

Reactions: 7
How I wish I wad a fly on the wall
Imagine having to be fake to a room full of competition all night
You just know there are some two faced witches there who can’t wait to slag the other girls off at the end of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if someone was to create a tinder profile of a Manchester-based bearded small king…
Maybe the bouncers simply won't let the divine Poppy go home with him as he is just not good enough. It's happened before....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine if someone created a fake tinder profile of a Manchester based beady short king tonight…looking to meet a girl who dangles packet Parma ham into her mouth like they’re live fish in the front seat of her car…imagine…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine if someone created a fake tinder profile of a Manchester based beady short king tonight…looking to meet a girl who dangles packet Parma ham into her mouth like they’re live fish in the front seat of her car…imagine…
The stupid twit let everyone know her room number so it could happen. More than likely she'll be fine but for duck's sake, Poppy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This has absolutely creased me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂 a story in two parts:

72F98A8B-67F7-46AF-848D-05050E2FBF94.jpeg

31B49B75-38E2-486F-802E-4262544D1696.jpeg

😂🤣😂😂😂🤣 the look on her face!! She’s offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.