Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with the fit I reckon. Def because she didn't have the right footwear. Could we tell if she had decided to go for her space boots instead with her skin tight black dress?
100%. Neither of those dresses would have gone with her Herman Munster boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god, I can't be doing with the over the top, head thrown back, fake as duck laugh. It makes me cringe myself inside out and back to front again. If I had to guess, I reckon she'll do at least 40 of those tonight. twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she didn’t want to wear the green dress because you can see the outline of her stomach in it (not that it matters now she’s wearing a skin tight dress) but she can’t go without tights and didn’t bring shoes that would match either dress. Who ever thought big black chunky boots would go with dresses like those 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't think Jess is gonna be too impressed when these 2 childish muppets turn up drunk and start acting like loud silly twats..

Reactions: 12
I would say she's better looking than Poppy. I reckon she's desperate for other insta twats to show up, so she's not stuck with Poppy all night.
See I have to disagree. At least poppy is natural (apart from make up) Gem is all inflated lips, big drag queen lashes and orange tan. Plus the fact that she’s a vile person makes her extra ugly to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean, it's like choosing between stepping in dogshit or on a snail, isn't it?

Poppy has the uglier personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s unbelievably cringe that Poppy isn’t wearing one of the dresses from the mi kollecshun. “Too big” haha yeah right! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See I have to disagree. At least poppy is natural (apart from make up) Gem is all inflated lips, big drag queen lashes and orange tan. Plus the fact that she’s a vile person makes her extra ugly to me.
That's me with Poppy, she's the biggest bleep going and her personality shines through which makes her an ugly bleep

Reactions: 12
It’s unbelievably cringe that Poppy isn’t wearing one of the dresses from the mi kollecshun. “Too big” haha yeah right! 🤥

Same for the weird one!
Theyre both so "look at me" no doubt they wanted to stick out from the rest.
Theyre the type to ditch everyone at a party and go off clubbing looking for men

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Two hours later and beginner here to Poppy can already see she seems quite self-absorbed? 😂😇 First impressions eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same for the weird one!
Theyre both so "look at me" no doubt they wanted to stick out from the rest.
Theyre the type to ditch everyone at a party and go off clubbing looking for men
And probably stab each other in the back if there’s a man in the vicinity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its soo entertaining watching them pretend they like each other...imagine going to a party where everyone in the room is your competition and you have to smile and pretend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.