Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants to show that she’s slimmer than Jess now.

SNAP!!! 😂
I think Jess dresses much better, shes got quite slim legs and suits dresses. Poppy just looks grubby and like a sausage bursting out its skin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hahahaha the weird one looked mortified when poppy said we look like sisters

also, the weird ones boobs are LITERALLY falling out
2E1AF91D-CE7F-4CD5-9614-D20E1082DF2F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Erm, The Weird One's tits. Wear what you want etc but do people really go out like that?

Reactions: 17
TWO face when poppy said they look like sisters, I nearly had an asthma attack from wheezing laughing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but did that daft cow just give away her room number of the 'boutique' hotel she is staying in which is the first one that shows up on Google. That is seriously stupid! Or it was a hint to the guy she's currently stalking to come and find her and help her out of her skin tight dress tonight.

Def didn't wear the other dresses because she wanted to wear the smelly snags

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Jess's mum is wearing the green dress, I would've paid money to see them both in the same clothes 😂

Keep posting in the wrong threads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think I hate the weird one more than Poppy. Poppy is insufferable but Gemma is like trying to be Poppy except thinks she's sexier and eye fucks herself more.

Reactions: 11
I actually think I hate the weird one more than Poppy. Poppy is insufferable but Gemma is like trying to be Poppy except thinks she's sexier and eye fucks herself more.
I would say she's better looking than Poppy. I reckon she's desperate for other insta twats to show up, so she's not stuck with Poppy all night.

Reactions: 9
In what bleeping world is this too big??? It fits.
Nothing to do with the fit I reckon. Def because she didn't have the right footwear. Could we tell if she had decided to go for her space boots instead with her skin tight black dress?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.