Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw Poppy with her arse out I came straight here and it did not disappoint! 😂 Premium tattle! I haven’t really picked up on what the deal is with Poppy, as I’m normally on the Jess thread but she’s boring me to death at the min!

Reactions: 9
When I saw Poppy with her arse out I came straight here and it did not disappoint! 😂 Premium tattle! I haven’t really picked up on what the deal is with Poppy, as I’m normally on the Jess thread but she’s boring me to death at the min!
I honestly haven’t been on the Jess thread since she became a full time influencer. Her life is so dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly haven’t been on the Jess thread since she became a full time influencer. Her life is so dull.
You mean you don’t want to see her daily just gotten out of bed kitchen dances, her endless make up tutorials and her iced coffee making? You’re missing out on a real treat*

*You're really not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jess's life is dull as duck but her thread is always amusing

Reactions: 8
So she’s not wearing either of the dresses she showed earlier
You nasty troll! 😃 she REALLY WANTED to wear them but they’re TOO BIG!!
good job she brought another dress or two with her isn’t it? Like you would if you knew clothes were being provided 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it was done solely for a man's benefit. I reckon she is talking to someone as all her stories are about how men fancy her and the pics are her in underwear and naked. It's both a thirst trap and to let him know what she looks like to test his reaction. She is desperate to come across as confident and sassy. Fewer stories without full make up (even though she always uses a filter when she doesn't have make up on). It all adds up. We'll know when he's ghosted her as she'll be back to no make up, lazing around in a massive sweatshirt and content about food memories.
You're certainly right but her attemps to seduce men always finish badly (which is quite funny).
Idk how she manages it.

Reactions: 4
She's such a liar! She's not wearing the dresses because they are bloody awful. Poor Jess..zero loyalty or support from her ' friend '
ABSOLUTE liar!! So she didn’t know they were too big for her when she tried them on earlier to get her engagement up with that stupid ass poll, duck off poppy you stupid bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she chose the convenient back up because she can wear tights then.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she chose the convenient back up because she can wear tights then.
That’s what I thought when she said that! They looked fine - well, they looked like they fitted - when she tried them on earlier. Has she suddenly shrunk?
she’s not wearing them because they’re awful and she doesn’t want to. She won’t ask ITS for the right size to wear to CHRISTMAS PARTIEEEES! They’ll just never be mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s what I thought when she said that! They looked fine - well, they looked like they fitted - when she tried them on earlier. Has she suddenly shrunk?
she’s not wearing them because they’re awful and she doesn’t want to. She won’t ask ITS for the right size to wear to CHRISTMAS PARTIEEEES! They’ll just never be mentioned again.
100%!
The too tight to mention black dress will hide all the lumps and bumps at certain angles. Whereas the ITS dresses won't show off her "figure" and GGs

Reactions: 10
As if they didn't fit, she's really shown what a bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how neither of those dresses looked too big in the earlier photos for the poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How bad does your collection have to be that your mate refuses to wear your gifted dresses 😂 we all know they weren’t too big pops

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How bad does your collection have to be that your mate refuses to wear your gifted dresses 😂 we all know they weren’t too big pops
She added to the insult showing she was given options from Jess, asking which should be worn then pulling back and saying they both too big!! If she had said to Jess, they are too big and left it at that we wouldn’t have been any the wiser! Also, are you telling me they haven’t got lots of dresses in various sizes with them?!

Reactions: 9
It's because they're not her "style" so to speak. Also TWO isn't wearing in the style either... I assumed they'd all be in a collection piece 😬

Reactions: 7
Absolute liar, the dresses did fit, the black skin tight one will show off every lump and bump in the videos tonight. You can't angle videos taken by other people

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.