Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know where it is unfortunately but will keep an eye out on stories today fir any clues haha.

Calling it now that she will go to Mr Dick for a phallic shaped waffle.
Oh she will then make a story about it, it will be the only dick she will get for a while 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot work out what she’s sitting on in those photos!? 😕 is it a bench? A table? A ledge? Is it in her room or like a changing room!? It’s so confusing.
Also, imagine actually taking these photos of yourself. Cringe beyond cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The physical logistics are also baffling me

which is why I want to recreate it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The poor fucker staying in the room after her! Not knowing that she's had her sweaty kebab and arse cheeks spread across that desk! 🤢🤢
Her arse is the least of your worries when you stay in hotels/Airbnbs, the stories I’ve heard of what’s found and in exclusive places not your bog standard places!

• Sick
  • Haha
I need someone to explain what’s going on with her bum. What do we think is going on under her bum shelf?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear oh dear oh dear ...her best friend has done her dirty with those 2 horrific dresses 🤣🤣🤣 ...love that she's asking which one should she wear when her face is saying she wouldn't be seen dead in either 🤣🤣🤣

that's the trouble when you lie and brown nose saying you 'love' things!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear oh dear oh dear ...her best friend has done her dirty with those 2 horrific dresses 🤣🤣🤣 ...love that she's asking which one should she wear when her face is saying she wouldn't be seen dead in either 🤣🤣🤣

that's the trouble when you lie and brown nose saying you 'love' things!
I beg she wears that god awful sequin one hahahhahahahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Well she can't wear her grubby snag tights and clumpy boots with the green one ...and no way she's wearing the heels she pretends to wear !
She would last 10 seconds in them. So would I, to be honest, but I don't grift off affiliate links pretending I wear them all the time

• Heart
She would last 10 seconds in them. So would I, to be honest, but I don't grift off affiliate links pretending I wear them all the time
If you want a comfy small heel I highly recommend these, I last all night!! Wide fit too😁 NOT an aff link🤣
E9C91551-52EB-430F-B6F5-9E2D59E19E95.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's left the hotel, she's a lazy twit

When I say I ran here for the comments, I RAN! Jesus Christ. She has some balls!! I'm not sure if I admire her a tiny bit for being so confident! I could never!
Is it confidence? I call it desperate.

Reactions: 5
Is it confidence? I call it desperate.
I think it was done solely for a man's benefit. I reckon she is talking to someone as all her stories are about how men fancy her and the pics are her in underwear and naked. It's both a thirst trap and to let him know what she looks like to test his reaction. She is desperate to come across as confident and sassy. Fewer stories without full make up (even though she always uses a filter when she doesn't have make up on). It all adds up. We'll know when he's ghosted her as she'll be back to no make up, lazing around in a massive sweatshirt and content about food memories.

Reactions: 13
Sorry guys, I failed. Everyone seems to be in hotels dotted around all over the place and town is rammed so jumped on my tram home.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.