Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has to take things to the extreme, went to get herself a drink in the hotel and came back with a cappuccino, a hot chocolate and a mint tea. Pretty sure most of that will be wasted (and all in crappy single use cups) because no one in their right mind would drink all that before bed

Reactions: 14
This is how I feel about her ‘living’ in Edinburgh. I’ve only ever seen her once, but I still need her to duck off away from here.
Just the fact that she’s a southerner like me gives me the ick. I can’t imagine your pain 😭 x

Gotta love how shes got the GG's scooped up by her arm 💪
Honestly all that photo does is highlight how small her boobs actually are compared to the rest of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you arrived on this thread what did you expect to read when you searched her?
I didn’t technically search her it came up on the new thread posts, I saw her name on there and clicked on it 😂

I genuinely just asked if she had two surgeries cos I don’t know her at all. Apologies for being thick but she doesn’t look like she’s had weight loss surgeries, hence the question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else tempted to take a similar picture of themselves just to see how their arse looks in comparison? Just me? 😳😬

I mean, I’d stop at throwing it up on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why's she in Manchester? Ash is in Manchester aswell for a photoshoot? Jess has a photoshoot? Surely she's not Gona be working with ITS? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Why's she in Manchester? Ash is in Manchester aswell for a photoshoot? Jess has a photoshoot? Surely she's not Gona be working with ITS? 🙈
They are all there for a party for Jess and her new Christmas collection...imagine all those fake egos in one room plus the grief theif Adam Frisby ..🤢

She always has to take things to the extreme, went to get herself a drink in the hotel and came back with a cappuccino, a hot chocolate and a mint tea. Pretty sure most of that will be wasted (and all in crappy single use cups) because no one in their right mind would drink all that before bed
Absolute greed. She didn't need to take 3 drinks just because she could and I'm sure she's brought a supply of fizzy drinks with her and plenty of food. The girl ain't gonna die of thirst or hunger anytime soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
When you see her pics, come running to tattle for the comments and you have 3 pages to wade through. Off to get a cuppa and have a read😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she's staying at the Cow Hollow Hotel which is unfortunately the opposite end of town to my work. Not sure if this means the ITS event is in the Northern quarter and she's staying nearby but she's probably just staying wherever will give her a freebie.

I might be wrong though,just look similar.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t technically search her it came up on the new thread posts, I saw her name on there and clicked on it 😂

I genuinely just asked if she had two surgeries cos I don’t know her at all. Apologies for being thick but she doesn’t look like she’s had weight loss surgeries, hence the question.
😂😂😂

She had a gastric band when she was about 18, lost weight but had issues. She gained a tit ton of weight back and then two years ago she had the band removed and a gastric bypass done. We are mostly in awe of how she can eat and drink the quantities she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ my eyes!! I don’t know what she’s sitting on but I hope someone disinfects it, or better yet, throws it away! 🤮🤮

I think she's staying at the Cow Hollow Hotel which is unfortunately the opposite end of town to my work. Not sure if this means the ITS event is in the Northern quarter and she's staying nearby but she's probably just staying wherever will give her a freebie.

I think you’re right, NQ is where they do quite a few events

I was wondering where the hotel was. It makes sense that she's be staying within walking distance, but I'm sure she'd still get a taxi to the venue. Do you know where in the NQ the party is?

I'd have loved it if she was staying at the britannia and had to go into wave bar for a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering where the hotel was. It makes sense that she's be staying within walking distance, but I'm sure she'd still get a taxi to the venue. Do you know where in the NQ the party is?

I'd have loved it if she was staying at the britannia and had to go into wave bar for a drink.
I don't know where it is unfortunately but will keep an eye out on stories today fir any clues haha.

Calling it now that she will go to Mr Dick for a phallic shaped waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no words. bleep. To everything. The photo? Dirty bleep. The hot chocolate/coffee/tea? Pathetic bleep. The reason she didnt want to go downstairs is because she has zero confidence and its all a front. Fake bleep. She’s literally a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread’s reaction to those diabolical photos… top tier tattle 👏🏼

Reactions: 10

Walking distance for Poppy in no more than 50 meters. She can barely get anywhere in Doc Marten's, let alone heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.