Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm struggling to understand why she has done this ...

you too can look like this after 2 very expensive weight loss surgeries !

I just don't get what her point is tbh...( apart from her pointy arse!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry i cba to read the entire thread 😂 but has she had weight loss surgeries? Why all the hate on her what’s she done wrong? X

Reactions: 1
Sorry i cba to read the entire thread 😂 but has she had weight loss surgeries? Why all the hate on her what’s she done wrong? X
All your questions have been answered in previous threads... I cba telling you the answers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I need to read her thread. I can't stand her, mainly because she's from Preston and I've got a thing against Preston (no offence to any Prsston/Chorley people). I don't know how she can afford to live in town. I saw she was out with someone from corrie the other day. I imagine she'll be there.

I hope you see some of them from a distance. I wonder where they are having the party.

I just hope my brother isn't on tinder, not that Poppy would be his type and I'm just over thinking.
How very dare you! Only messing.. Preston is a tit hole tho 😂😂 I don’t know how she can afford to live in Manc you never see her actually running her clothing business..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That arse! If she shuffled down a bit you would just think it’s flab that’s spilling onto the surface. But it’s not. The “point” sits above the surface. It’s…it’s…
No. I’ve got nothing. I’m speechless.
She’s fat, that’s fine. I’m fat. But if I sit down naked, then I don’t have pointy bits! It’s a supplementary arse. An extra arse. Poppy 2Bums Adams.
"Poppy 2 Bums Adams" has to be incorporated into the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's a bleep and it would take a thread or two to say what she's done wrong and why she's a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm struggling to understand why she has done this ...

you too can look like this after 2 very expensive weight loss surgeries !

I just don't get what her point is tbh...( apart from her pointy arse!)
She’s done it for attention.. maybe she’s got her eye on a male follower 😂

Reactions: 8
That arse! If she shuffled down a bit you would just think it’s flab that’s spilling onto the surface. But it’s not. The “point” sits above the surface. It’s…it’s…
No. I’ve got nothing. I’m speechless.
She’s fat, that’s fine. I’m fat. But if I sit down naked, then I don’t have pointy bits! It’s a supplementary arse. An extra arse. Poppy 2Bums Adams.
I shouldn’t laugh but the poppy 2 bums made me burst out laughing 😂😂

She’s had two messed the first one if I’m
Not wrong and she’s in the process of bleeping number 2 up aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it the comedian again? That whole thing (if you can even call it a thing) hasn't been mentioned for months
No some guy she thought stood her up then said he was in the bar waiting for her so she went out to meet him then thought lt some other guy was him. Was all a very manic pointless story..... as usual!

Reactions: 6
I shouldn’t laugh but the poppy 2 bums made me burst out laughing 😂😂

She’s had two messed the first one if I’m
Not wrong and she’s in the process of bleeping number 2 up aswell
She's over years on from the 2nd WLS so going by her pics tonight I think we can safely say she's messed up surgery numero 2!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's over years on from the 2nd WLS so going by her pics tonight I think we can safely say she's messed up surgery numero 2!!
Only thing she can see through to the end is a meal! Relationships, weight loss and jobs all come to an abrupt halt!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.