Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really desperate for engagement at the moment and potentially trying to attract a new gullible man.
Screenshot_20221102-210930_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my god…I’ve never got to tattle so fast after looking at an insta post

It’s like roz from Monsters Inc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look fair play to her for sharing the photo but that is not the body that she displays in her clothed photo shoots

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When I say I ran here for the comments, I RAN! Jesus Christ. She has some balls!! I'm not sure if I admire her a tiny bit for being so confident! I could never!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bleeping ran here. I hope that things she's sitting on gets a good clean after

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she in an Air BnB with her rusty sherrifs badge out on someone else’s cabinet? bleeping rotten.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'm sorry... does she have 2 arses? Looks like an arse on top of an arse! Which is quite fitting really. Not even sure why this was needed. The scramble to hold those empty sacs together ain't pretty! Wonder which lucky fella she took these for because you know there's an anterior motive to these pics

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another Manc here and I’m irrationally angry about her being here!
I’m also never going to recover from seeing the pythagorarse in the buff 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That arse! If she shuffled down a bit you would just think it’s flab that’s spilling onto the surface. But it’s not. The “point” sits above the surface. It’s…it’s…
No. I’ve got nothing. I’m speechless.
She’s fat, that’s fine. I’m fat. But if I sit down naked, then I don’t have pointy bits! It’s a supplementary arse. An extra arse. Poppy 2Bums Adams.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.