Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think hinder will be there. It’s an ITS party. Gemma Jess and poppy are going, not seen anyone else mention it yet
I think Christinalovesclothes is going to. She was moaning about her anxiety over going because it's a 3 hour train journey, she doesn't know what to wear, what shoes to put on, bla bla bleeping bla. My heart was bleeding for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think hinder will be there. It’s an ITS party. Gemma Jess and poppy are going, not seen anyone else mention it yet
Would it not make more sense for hinder to be there rather than poppy? I don’t think Jess has ever sent her anything from her collection but she has sent hinder stuff

Reactions: 2
Would it not make more sense for hinder to be there rather than poppy? I don’t think Jess has ever sent her anything from her collection but she has sent hinder stuff
Hinder is too slim to be invited

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I irrationally hate the fact that she's in my city and I'm now only 26 miles away from her. I await to see her moaning about football fans.
Screenshot_20221102-185441_Instagram.jpg

I was tempted to write "We don't want you here, duck off back to Essex"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There was someone on my insta earlier saying she has an event Thursday but didn't say what and I cant remember for the life of me who it was but it wasn't one of them

Reactions: 5
I irrationally hate the fact that she's in my city and I'm now only 26 miles away from her. I await to see her moaning about football fans.
View attachment 1699118
I was tempted to write "We don't want you here, duck off back to Essex"
This is how I feel about her ‘living’ in Edinburgh. I’ve only ever seen her once, but I still need her to duck off away from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not from or live in Manchester, but I absolutely love the city, and her being in it turns my stomach.

Reactions: 4
I am ready for tomorrow, got my long zoom lens and disguise ready 😂

Wonder if Emma Tamsin Hill will meet up with them? I know she's not ITS material but she lives in Manchester centre and they all follow each other on Instagram. If she does it will literally be my idea of hell and I can't believe there'll be so many people I despise in one place.

Edit, oh wait, just realised Im posting in the poppy thread and not jess, this won't make sense to you unless you read both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Wonder if Emma Tamsin Hill will meet up with them? I know she's not ITS material but she lives in Manchester centre and they all follow each other on Instagram. If she does it will literally be my idea of hell and I can't believe there'll be so many people I despise in one place.
I need to read her thread. I can't stand her, mainly because she's from Preston and I've got a thing against Preston (no offence to any Prsston/Chorley people). I don't know how she can afford to live in town. I saw she was out with someone from corrie the other day. I imagine she'll be there.

I hope you see some of them from a distance. I wonder where they are having the party.

I just hope my brother isn't on tinder, not that Poppy would be his type and I'm just over thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Edit, oh wait, just realised Im posting in the poppy thread and not jess, this won't make sense to you unless you read both 😂
I’m sure most of us read both🤣🤣🤣

Us tomorrow:
*hits walkie talkie button* Tattle to crusty punk, sit rep please, over

p.s. if your disguise doesn’t involve one of Jess’ 2000s nana dress… pls amend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My disguise is actually poppy's deception mirror, no-one will ever recognise me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck off, Poppy.

No particular reason for saying that right now, I just felt like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.