Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20221101_122240.jpg

What wizardry does she do to her videos?
I really like this dress and wanted to buy it. There are no size 18s left 😭
The model in the pic is a size 18 but Poppy in her size 22 looks much smaller.
Is she somehow editing her videos or is it angels and distance from the camera?
Or are my eyes just playing tricks on me?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1696023
Possibly because she carries her weight more on her back and front rather than her sides... She might have a narrow frame

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1696023
Her face looks really long in this so I’d say she’s using camera angles again

Reactions: 6
She's as sexy as gonorrhoea
Screenshot_20221101-125220_Instagram.jpg

Why are people blowing smoke up her disgusting pointy arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Possibly because she carries her weight more on her back and front rather than her sides... She might have a narrow frame
You forgot she's got GG boobs too 🙄

She's as sexy as gonorrhoea
View attachment 1696060

Why are people blowing smoke up her disgusting pointy arse
Funniest thing I've seen today plus that Lauren Smithy creature is the most irritating fake woman! Plus why would you repost something like that ? Poppy is not sexy ! Fact!

• Haha
I think it's this. You've gotta remember how wide she is from the side, I think that's where a lot of her size comes from, which makes her look slimmer from a front view (which is basically all she shows!)

Reactions: 3

Funniest thing I've seen today plus that Lauren Smithy creature is the most irritating fake woman! Plus why would you repost something like that ? Poppy is not sexy ! Fact!
I've never heard of her before, but I know I'm not going to like her

I think it's this. You've gotta remember how wide she is from the side, I think that's where a lot of her size comes from, which makes her look slimmer from a front view (which is basically all she shows!)
That might be it, but how does she disguise that ginormous front bottom?

• Haha
I've never heard of her before, but I know I'm not going to like her

That might be it, but how does she disguise that ginormous front bottom?
She does that classic “Insta pose” that they all do, lean right forward, legs apart to emphasise thigh gap, bum high in the air.
her front bum will be minimised this way. She also smooths over the bump with photoshop or similar

Reactions: 7

Lauren Smith is SO so annoying. She reeeealllly wants to be insta famous, doesn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She does that classic “Insta pose” that they all do, lean right forward, legs apart to emphasise thigh gap, bum high in the air.
her front bum will be minimised this way. She also smooths over the bump with photoshop or similar
She’s definitely got her iPhone settings set a certain way too. It makes me laugh when they say it's not filtered by Instagram but conveniently forget that their phone is automatically filtering because they've set it that way!

Wow, I watched a few of her reels....Poppy now has stiff competition for the most annoying Instagram over grown child.
It's her screechy voice and the fact she comes across soo fake, like the excitement is all put on. She's best mates with Laura Adlington which is astonishing considering what a right old sucker of joy misery she is!

It's her screechy voice and the fact she comes across soo fake, like the excitement is all put on. She's best mates with Laura Adlington which is astonishing considering what a right old sucker of joy misery she is!
Oh so it's her, I've heard her mentioned on Laura's thread, but didn't make the connection

View attachment 1696023
You have to take into account how fat is distributed, Poppy is bottom heavy so a dress is ideal for her shape as those dresses are more fitted on top.

Reactions: 4
What a freak! You'd avoid both Poppy and Jess and especially Poppy.
Screenshot_20221102-154813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a dream the night before last that I was seeing Poppy, it's took me to today to even bring myself to type that. Never been so traumatised from a dream before. I never want to repeat that dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a dream nightmare the night before last that I was seeing Poppy, it's took me to today to even bring myself to type that. Never been so traumatised from a dream before. I never want to repeat that dream.
Edited for you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.