Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty certain the only hair pulling she’s got going on is when she tweezers out a chin hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like she's putting the weight back on. Also the stories in the car compared to the reel, what a size difference!
Screenshot_20220823-170917.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she seem to think getting her hair pulled is the height of kinkiness?! It's lame as owt! She's pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like she's putting the weight back on. Also the stories in the car compared to the reel, what a size difference!
View attachment 1521899
I thought this a month or so ago or I’m just getting confused with all the photoshopping she’s doing. You only see real photos of her if she’s with other people like the other day with her friends

Reactions: 5
Yes Poppy, of course the man in the car wanted to flirt with you. 🙄 She is literally one of those people that think everyone wants them!

Why does she always blame the nail tech when her nails aren’t a colour that she wants? Surely it’s on her to say that she doesn’t want/like a particular colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always blame the nail tech when her nails aren’t a colour that she wants? Surely it’s on her to say that she doesn’t want/like a particular colour?
I was just coming on to say this. Like, if you don’t like it then say something? Why would you not say something while they’re being done so it can be rectified.

I’m not even gonna talk about the guy in the other car while she shovelled meat into her gob because blah blah blah sure Jan blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s gets so much action when she’s in a car, doesn’t she? Random men pulling their windows down to flirt, men nudging each other and mouthing “beautiful” to her ad infinitum. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus christ here we go another man who wanted to shag her as soon as he saw her! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just said out loud OH JESUS CHRIST, when she claimed the man wound his window down to flirt. I honestly have never experienced this in my life, how does it happen every other day to Poppy?! This does make it seem like her and footlocker, or whoever it was, are no longer. Trying to come across as very in demand.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally disagreed when someone suggested she was on Only Fans or fetish websites previously, but now I’ve changed my mind. As soon as anyone looks her way she thinks she’s an absolute sex icon and that they’re instantly obsessed with her. I take it back I think she’s on those websites and she’s used to people messaging her saying I want to shag you and you/your body is everything.

Reactions: 6
I’ve driven near where she lives many, many times - in fact I was there at the weekend. Not once has any man shouted at me from his car or tried to flirt with me. But maybe I’m not as irresistible as our Pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just on poppys page looking to see had she anything about wls but couldn’t see anything. But this reel was there. Who is he? Her brother? It’s the second last reel on her page if you’re looking. It doesn’t look like him. Maybe I’m wrong. This is about 6/7 years old

Attachments

I was just on poppys page looking to see had she anything about wls but couldn’t see anything. But this reel was there. Who is he? Her brother? It’s the second last reel on her page if you’re looking. It doesn’t look like him. Maybe I’m wrong. This is about 6/7 years old
That’s the taxidermist boyfriend. The only bf she has had. She has one video on about her WLS. It’s here:

6C291FDA-3FCD-4B3F-8937-503DC10FA7DE.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.