Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
in Leigh-on-Sea born and raised,
in the canteen is where I spent most of my days,
chilling out maxing, relaxing all cool all shoving some meatballs inside this fat fool,
when a couple of guys who were genuine studs, took one look at me and got immediate wood,
It happened so much, Shellybebs got scared
She said 'you're moving with your pervy older brother and shit hair'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Possibly the worst thread title suggestion ever but it made me laugh so fuck it
Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Terrible week ? What the same terrible week that involved her being out doing shots and slobbing about her flat ? No Poppy hun a terrible week is working full time and still struggling to pay basic bills ...having poorly children...having the washing machine break! She really is beyond vile with her woe is me pity party! What is this weird need to sit in a car and pretend to cry into your phone to strangers online....pathetically sad behavior!

And I'm guessing the drama is because ' the guy I'm dating ' is no more!!

Reactions: 34

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
So she’s letting us all know she has a fella in her flat by asking shit questions about showering. Subtle as a brick Pops

Oh and just to add in my two penneth…….. some of us have to shower on an evening because we have to get up at 5:30 am for FULL TIME. Jobs you utter prick!
Does anyone remember when she brought Archie back to the flat and done similar style coy stories about the food they were eating? And she was talking to him like off camera 😆😆 she’s so cringe. Behaviour of a 16 year old with their first boyfriend. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tastygirl

VIP Member
That fucking 'look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around my eyes, look into my eyes' everytime she takes a shot is so fucking embarrassing. She wants everyone to know she LOVES good sex and doesn't want 7 years bad sex EVERY TIME SHE HAS A SHOT WHICH IS A FUCKING LOT. Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
What the fuck is she on? Licking yourself out is not that funny a story!

and she’s spent the evening at Millie’s but hasn’t eaten, anyone else think they were purposely not offering her food so she’d hopefully leave sooner

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Offish

VIP Member
Update… there’s nobody on her following list that looks like him I went through it twice..
What’s to say it isn’t just some random bloke, she probably lured him in with free drinks but then she did her shot routine and bared her horse teeth at him and scared him off.
Rumour has it he’s currently wearing a fake moustache in Canada, and just the sound of heavy boots clumping along is enough to make him run for cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Loobloo

VIP Member
I haven't even got 500 pence at this point in the month, let alone 500 quid. I work full time. What a messed up world we live in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26