Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I just think she's a massive twit. I know it's not a weight loss surgery account, but the fact that she mentioned it in the first place and hasn't lost much weight is up for discussion. Also the fact that she claims to be bopo, but is far from it.
She's definitely a thunder bleep, she's so unlikeable and has no redeeming qualities
But (and I’m sorry, but I always try to see a bit of balance otherwise people are correct to call Tattle a trolling site), she has loads of really good friends from home, school, etc. She’s been asked to be a bridesmaid loads of times this year. This just doesn’t happen if you’re 100% a terrible person. I think what she’s mainly guilty of is expressing her every thought and whim on social media, which obvs leads to judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But (and I’m sorry, but I always try to see a bit of balance otherwise people are correct to call Tattle a trolling site), she has loads of really good friends from home, school, etc. She’s been asked to be a bridesmaid loads of times this year. This just doesn’t happen if you’re 100% a terrible person. I think what she’s mainly guilty of is expressing her every thought and whim on social media, which obvs leads to judgement.
I agree to a point but I also think she has very few friends from adulthood. Most of her group, and those she’s been in weddings for, are from childhood and clearly their families are linked as their parents etc are friends.
🤷🏻‍♀️ how many actual friends had she made in the time she’s lived in Edinburgh?

Reactions: 8
I just randomly remembered that guy she met in the street after a night out. Spoke to him for ages, said he was her soulmate? Did she ever see him again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trolling would be contacting her and telling her what we think of her, discussing her or others on a public forum is not trolling.
In regards to her 'friends' they either seem to be from school or her parents friends children, mainly her parents friends children who are stuck with her.
We are obviously going to disagree on Poppy and in all honesty I can't understand how anyone could defend her, so I'm a little shocked at the moment.

@GiftedNotFree Hagrid? 😂

He blocked her the next morning didn’t he?
Yes! Was hilarious because she'd done that weird rambling speech about how amazing their connection was etc...it was another when you know you know moment for her which turned out to be another when she's talking shite moment!

• Haha
You're a bit naive here.
I think families are friends/neighbours. It's like a social bubble. It would be a problem if she wasn't invited.

I just randomly remembered that guy she met in the street after a night out. Spoke to him for ages, said he was her soulmate? Did she ever see him again? 😂
It didn't survive the morning light. Probably the most ridiculous I've seen from her so far.

Reactions: 5
Awww. I do have a bit of a fondness for how entertaining she can be when it comes to the stories tells. She so zany.

(She’s obviously not, but her delusions do tickle me)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her parents must be scared to be honest with her. Surely there can be no other reason that they’ve funded these failed surgeries, yet participate in the gluttonous feasts when she’s there. If my parents funded me “living” in Edinburgh they’d sure as hell have told me to get my tit together and get a proper job by now, or admit defeat and move back. They perpetuate her being the massive child that she is.

Reactions: 5
I think her parents must be scared to be honest with her. Surely there can be no other reason that they’ve funded these failed surgeries, yet participate in the gluttonous feasts when she’s there. If my parents funded me “living” in Edinburgh they’d sure as hell have told me to get my tit together and get a proper job by now, or admit defeat and move back. They perpetuate her being the massive child that she is.
My youngest sister enjoys the Colombian marching powder… my parents have pandered to her throughout her life and made excuses for her shite life choices constantly. She’s never worked a single day of her near 30 years on this planet, she’s funded exclusively by them and has absolutely no responsibility, accountability or bleeping mental stability. She is, in fact, a massive liability.

Poppy reminds me so much of the way my sister behaves which is what infuriates me most about Poppy because I know full well her parents have always and will always pander to her every whim and she’ll just become more and more self-destructive. I definitely think it’s a mental disorder as well as my sister lives a pie in the sky life as her version of reality and actual reality are so different. Never shared about that before but just feels so relevant and is a constant fight with my parents because of how much they pander to and mollycoddle her and all it’s doing is allowing her to destroy her life further.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have seen similar actions in my family towards a sibling and it’s soul destroying. We weren’t wealthy but all it has done is left that sibling cut off from their family and by the time the gravy train stopped they were unemployable, so they live in poverty.

Pandering to adult children is the worst thing parents can do. I have doubts Poppy will ever meet a long term partner so she needs to learn how to be financially independent. The £500 rental car demonstrates she has no clue about the value of money.

Reactions: 6
She's screwed when her parents die, the money will soon run out and she won't know how to cope.

Reactions: 4
Pandering to adult children is the worst thing parents can do. I have doubts Poppy will ever meet a long term partner so she needs to learn how to be financially independent. The £500 rental car demonstrates she has no clue about the value of money.
She’s clearly never had to worry about it. Because mummy and daddy step in with their wallets and fix everything for her.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch when she was talking about the rental car she said “the money has left my account” which I took as a direct dig towards here. It says: I have this money and I didn’t put it on a credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes! Was hilarious because she'd done that weird rambling speech about how amazing their connection was etc...it was another when you know you know moment for her which turned out to be another when she's talking shite moment!
Wasn’t this the guy she said that they had an amazing connection but she didn’t actually fancy him enough to date him 🥴 sure jan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was a panic reel if ever I saw one 🤣
-get ready with me/watch me get dressed in the garden
- please vote for me to win the fashion award

Reactions: 3
Well that was a panic reel if ever I saw one 🤣
-get ready with me/watch me get dressed in the garden
- please vote for me to win the fashion award
I was thinking it was more of a panic because Peacocks might actually realise that she NEVER wears any of their clothes besides showing them off in paid reels ever 3 or 4 weeks ... maybe someone pointed that out to Peacocks too and they've told her they aren't happy ......

Reactions: 7
She looks a size 14 in that reel.

Compare that to the photo of her lying on the ground the other day when her mates found a lizard or whatever it was.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.