Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man that nearly reversed in to her car, it was probably because he was so distracted by her leaning in to it, I mean she has to realise by now how completely seductive and irresistible she is ?? Causing car crashes all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The man that nearly reversed in to her car, it was probably because he was so distracted by her leaning in to it, I mean she has to realise by now how completely seductive and irresistible she is ?? Causing car crashes all over the place
Our pops clearly needs to come with a hazard warning for all these poor old men crashing everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought exactly the same! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poppy bleeping cries more than most people I know…. Never cries is she for bleeping real 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she was leaning into the car he was probably trying to figure out the pointy arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole hire car drama was bleeping ridiculous. Thank god it's gone now.

So what do we think- brand new motor for Poppy for her birthday from Ma and Pa Moneybags?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole hire car drama was bleeping ridiculous. Thank god it's gone now.

So what do we think- brand new motor for Poppy for her birthday from Ma and Pa Moneybags?
Definitely and I think it will be an expensive German car.

Reactions: 2
I’m really starting to think the ‘big things going on in her life’ could be a move back down south. I think she must be starting to realise that her social life is all based there as is her medical care and her hairdresser. I’m just putting it out there that there will be a post soon about how “Edinburgh has her heart but Essex will always be home” blah blah blah

Reactions: 15
I’m really starting to think the ‘big things going on in her life’ could be a move back down south. I think she must be starting to realise that her social life is all based there as is her medical care and her hairdresser. I’m just putting it out there that there will be a post soon about how “Edinburgh has her heart but Essex will always be home” blah blah blah
Agreed. I think early next year she will be down south for good again. She’ll stay in Edinburgh until Christmas so she can get her instahun content but January / Feb she will move home.

Reactions: 6
Yep I totally agree. I think that she’s fighting with wanting to stay up there but her whole life being down south and not being able to justify it any more. Not like she’s got anything really keeping her up there any more. Can’t remember the last time we saw Hagrid and this love interest has clearly legged it

Reactions: 4
Does anyone want to start a new thread? I would but my broken phone is playing up too much

Reactions: 1
Does anyone want to start a new thread? I would but my broken phone is playing up too much
Done it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.