Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually dislike her at this point! Grow the duck up ! Oh look at the tear stains, blah blah. If you’re crying driving to where you live then move you wet wipe! Infact just go bk to Essex! 12 hours a week in a satchel shop is not making you stay there!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
What is wrong with her. Says she just cried for the last 45 mins driving home. Then in the same breath ways she can only cry 3 tears then it's over and done with. She just talks for the sake of talking & is clearly making it up as she goes along.

Reactions: 15
Why does she sniff so much?
Also, she has photos of the ex waaaaay down the beginning
❄ ❄ ❄ 🤔

She’s a proper waste of space really isn’t she? I feel horrible even saying that but what is she doing with her life?! It’s such a waste, you have so little time in this life and she’s wasting her years on endlessly talking to her imaginary friends and incessantly travelling back and forth between Scotland and Essex. She doesn’t have a career or a job she loves, she doesn’t seem to have friends other than those she drinks with, she is alarmingly unhealthy and she just seems to have no goals or aspirations. What a life.

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking watching her how lucky she is that she can just decide she’s going to go to therapy. Imagine being able to access such a service whenever she wants. Hopefully the therapist gives her some perspective. I really doubt it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking watching her how lucky she is that she can just decide she’s going to go to therapy. Imagine being able to access such a service whenever she wants. Hopefully the therapist gives her some perspective. I really doubt it though.
It’s ok her mum and dad will pay for it. They seem to have a never ending pot of money to deal with her health issues.

Reactions: 8
I’m struggling to understand how she has SO much going on in her life right now. She doesn’t appear to have any job stress and only works 2 days a week, isn’t studying, doesn’t have kids, and has an endless pot of money thanks to Mummy and Daddy. I’d love to know.

Reactions: 10
I’m struggling to understand how she has SO much going on in her life right now. She doesn’t appear to have any job stress and only works 2 days a week, isn’t studying, doesn’t have kids, and has an endless pot of money thanks to Mummy and Daddy. I’d love to know.
I think you’ve inadvertently just explained why her mental health is probably tit tbh.
She needs to get herself a proper full time job.
lazing around all day and binge drinking without any real focus on what her life is about.

Reactions: 14
This!

She is always telling us how she has too much going on and it's so exhausting and overwhelming. Imagine being overwhelmed by going to a friend's hen do, getting your nails and hair done, making a roast dinner for your parents and filming yourself getting dressed. Not only that, imagine then going online and complaining about all of this to thousands of people.

20210530_232420.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
in Leigh-on-Sea born and raised,
in the canteen is where I spent most of my days,
chilling out maxing, relaxing all cool all shoving some meatballs inside this fat fool,
when a couple of guys who were genuine studs, took one look at me and got immediate wood,
It happened so much, Shellybebs got scared
She said 'you're moving with your pervy older brother and tit hair'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
chilling out maxing, relaxing all cool all shoving some meatballs inside this fat fool,
when a couple of guys who were genuine studs, took one look at me and got immediate wood,
Why can I only like this once?
Can you condense a bit of it for a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fully laughed out loud at this. So funny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am bleeping deceased 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.