Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TeaNToast for the thread title!
C0540F07-304A-4CA2-8917-680E5A25FD80.jpeg

A few facts about Poppy for any newbies as we don’t have a wiki yet.
  • Poppy had her second weight loss surgery nearly two years ago we think she was a 30/32 and I’d say she’s a 26 now
  • Poppy claims to live in Edinburgh, but spends more time in Essex
  • Poppy’s brother Ben is referred to as brother/boyfriend
  • Poppy’s brother/boyfriend allegedly lives with her, but he’s in Edinburgh less than her and we think he could be her carer
  • Poppy has had two boyfriends, but is a relationship/sex expert
  • Archie is our nickname for Cam, because he sat under an arch at her parents house
  • Any man that meets Poppy falls in love with her
  • Poppy travelled down to Essex via train with covid and claimed she didn’t test positive until she got home
  • Poppy is a bleep!
Would anyone like to do a re-cap?
Would anyone like to add to the mini wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s July and she is going out in gross old tights and boots !! Sake man also love the title !

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @TeaNToast for the thread title!
View attachment 1440941

A few facts about Poppy for any newbies as we don’t have a wiki yet.
  • Poppy had her second weight loss surgery nearly two years ago we think she was a 30/32 and I’d say she’s a 26 now
  • Poppy claims to live in Edinburgh, but spends more time in Essex
  • Poppy’s brother Ben is referred to as brother/boyfriend
  • Poppy’s brother/boyfriend allegedly lives with her, but he’s in Edinburgh less than her and we think he could be her carer
  • Poppy has had two boyfriends, but is a relationship/sex expert
  • Archie is our nickname for Cam, because he sat under an arch at her parents house
  • Any man that meets Poppy falls in love with her
  • Poppy travelled down to Essex via train with covid and claimed she didn’t test positive until she got home
  • Poppy is a bleep!
Would anyone like to do a re-cap?
Would anyone like to add to the mini wiki
This makes me happy.

Reactions: 2
There is duck all excuse for going out in dirty clothes and her blatant beg for Snag tights is appalling. If I were Snag, I would not send that dirty twit anything, why would you want your products to be associated with her, she is utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 13
There is duck all excuse for going out in dirty clothes and her blatant beg for Snag tights is appalling. If I were Snag, I would not send that dirty twit anything, why would you want your products to be associated with her, she is utterly disgusting.
Thing I admire about snag the most is they didn’t seem to gift.
Their products speak for themselves

Reactions: 12
At what age do we think Poppy will realise its not cool and fun to record yourself drinking out a plastic shot glasses & cups..

I feel like if I was sat in an office with her (lol at Popster working) she would be the person who everyone agrees with but they know she's lying, but also feel a bit sorry for.

Also, I have no bleeping idea how she gets away with wearing that skirt, after trying on all these other clothes. It's either not being washed at all and if thats the case, I cant even imagine the smells, orrrr there are holes in it that we can't yet see, either is trampy.

It’s July and she is going out in gross old tights and boots !! Sake man also love the title !
She needs to wear the boots.. not a chance are those feet fitting in anything dainty.

Reactions: 11
Poppy is the type of “gal” that sprays her clothes with a bit of perfume instead of washing them. Ain’t no perfume hiding your stench love!

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s a minger.
Dirty skirt.
Holey and probably crusty tights
Bodysuit that doesn’t fit

please don’t tell me she tries to pull lads when she’s dressed like that 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s a minger.
Dirty skirt.
Holey and probably crusty tights
Bodysuit that doesn’t fit

please don’t tell me she tries to pull lads when she’s dressed like that 🤮🤮🤮
The skinny boys and short kings just can’t resist it! 🤥

• Haha
The jaw does be working overtime after every night out recently. Not at all an indication of anything I'm sure 😂 she's a complete grotbags too, dirty clothes holey crusty tights

Reactions: 6
Surprised we've not had an story about how many men fell in love with her last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised we've not had an story about how many men fell in love with her last night.
There's still time 🤣🤣

Why does Popster feel the need to refer to everything as a 'she'? It's eyeliner love, it ain't your mate - 'she's stunning'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was so bleeping up herself on the stories last night. What on earth is wrong with her?

Does poppy put foundation on her neck and top of her chest/shoulders? If so why? The difference between her normal skin colour and foundation is such a big difference

Actually I have changed my mind and I hope Snag do gift her some tights because if I have to see those unwashed holey ones again with crusty feet and skin flakes all over, I will heave.

You could just buy some though, Poppy. It's not like you have to move off your pythagorarse to do so.

• Haha
But she’s got a hole in the tights so least her feet will breath lol
I don't understand how her tights are so full of holes. I've got loads of different snag tights and they are the best quality I've ever had, not a single snag, ladder or hole in any of them. I think she must just wear the same pair over and over for them to be that worn out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.