Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be sooo satisfying to contact Bolt and say these ads are a waste of money because she always uses Uber when you’re not paying her!

Reactions: 6
She’s not advertising the hire car, she’s doing an ad for Bolt, even though she was using Uber a few days ago.
"We all know I swear by Bolt"

Well, we all know you're too lazy to walk anywhere or get a bus so rely on rideshares, yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we all know you ‘swear by’ Bolt, poppy? Every mention of using a taxi (sort of) has always been Uber 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She needs to invest in a decent bra.
How has she been nominated for 'fashion creator of the year?'
Screenshot_20220824-170539.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, maybe that fella was looking at you coz you were eating ham out of a packet!!!!!

And why are you advertising bolt standing by a hire car which you hired by getting an uber there?!?!?

Reactions: 11
Did i read that right? She thinks Lancaster is in Yorkshire??
She's such a twit and the constant sniffing is vile
This was preluded by 'what's the sea called' and 'I always go the coastal route on this side' 🙄
I'm surprised she didn't say that all the firefighters stopped putting the fire out on the burning lorry to check her out and tell she is the most beautiful person they've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Possibly the worst thread title suggestion ever but it made me laugh so duck it
Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
#20 irresistible to men chowing parma ham, but in reality they don't even want to be official on the 'gram

#20 another relationship over after a date to the beach, seems loving a non Adams is just out of reach

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cue someone DM-ing her asking what happened to the guy she was dating and her making a story saying IT IS NOT OK TO ASK THIS. BoUnDaRiEs.

Just like those boundaries she had when she told us the chilli fingers story.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.