Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking it was more of a panic because Peacocks might actually realise that she NEVER wears any of their clothes besides showing them off in paid reels ever 3 or 4 weeks ... maybe someone pointed that out to Peacocks too and they've told her they aren't happy ......
I don't think they'd care. As long as she did whatever the requirements are of the job agreed. I imagine alot of her followers are plus size so it was a weird choice for them anyway given they stop at a 22 (as far as I am aware). Props to them though, alot of the higb street shops stop at an 18

Normal people would have that tit deleted
Poppy needs evidence that she had a boyfriend though. Even when she reads this I bet she will won't delete it. Because she has to prove to the world that he existed. Whereas anyone else would just say duck them & delete anything that showed they ever existed

Reactions: 6
Poppy needs evidence that she had a boyfriend though. Even when she reads this I bet she will won't delete it. Because she has to prove to the world that he existed. Whereas anyone else would just say duck them & delete anything that showed they ever existed
Her family/friends need to have a word with her. If she didn’t lie every single day about men falling at her feet she wouldn’t have to keep videos of her ex on SM to prove a point

If she was eating the Parma ham like a rat, the hot guy in the car next to her probably put his window down to see if his eyes were playing up! I very much doubt any man finds that an attractive look! It blows my mind how many hot men Poppy believes are looking at her to make eye contact because she is so beautiful. When I’m driving in that busy concentrating or thinking about real life matters that I barely would notice if Brad Pitt was in the car beside me. Her self confidence/delusions are astounding!

Reactions: 15
He was probably more likely to be shouting something about her eating and not in an “oh my god you actual goddess marry me now” kind of way

Reactions: 4
He was poss going to ask for directions, I agree, absolutely no way he was desp to make eye contact 🤣 shes a laugh a minute

I wonder if she looks at James Argent off towies wls success and thinks where did she go so wrong? He’s done amazing, poppy hasn’t even lost more than a stone or two…

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she looks at James Argent off towies wls success and thinks where did she go so wrong? He’s done amazing, poppy hasn’t even lost more than a stone or two…
She doesn't see anything beyond the end of her nose, she wouldn't be self aware enough to think that.

Reactions: 7
To be fair I reckon it’s nearer 5 or 6 stone she’s lost but still nowhere near as much as she should have after TWO weight loss surgeries, and considering the size she was before she could’ve easily done even 10 stone by just cutting back and moving more (I know the cliche of eat less move more doesn’t apply to everyone but at her size she would’ve lost a lot of weight)

Reactions: 10
To be fair I reckon it’s nearer 5 or 6 stone she’s lost but still nowhere near as much as she should have after TWO weight loss surgeries, and considering the size she was before she could’ve easily done even 10 stone by just cutting back and moving more (I know the cliche of eat less move more doesn’t apply to everyone but at her size she would’ve lost a lot of weight)
For what she's lost, she could have just gone on a diet, she's barely lost any weight for the size she was.

Reactions: 10
She’s getting her crappy hair done again. I LOLed at the salon price thing- “senior,stylist, BRAD” like he’s some kind of celebrity hairdresser 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Guy I’m Dating has 100% sacked her off 😆 😆 that’s been days and she hasn’t mentioned it / implied anything about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For what she's lost, she could have just gone on a diet, she's barely lost any weight for the size she was.
She hasn't even got the willpower to cut back after most of her stomach has been removed/ walled off, let alone without that. I didn't think it was physically possible to eat what she does after surgery.

She hasn't changed her relationship with food and drink at all.

She advertised that hire car now, after she was slagging off the cost the other day… what a beggy bleep!

She advertised that hire car now, after she was slagging off the cost the other day… what a beggy bleep!
She’s not advertising the hire car, she’s doing an ad for Bolt, even though she was using Uber a few days ago.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.