Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even watch these stories but what the duck gives her the impression that her chat is any better that the opening lines from these guys?! Does she expect a bleeping sonnet dedicated to her?! You’re a below average bleeping slob mate!!!!
She’s shown messages before where she was asking the guy for his top 3 condiments, that’s definitely no better than asking someone what their hobbies are

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the arrogance that her opening chat is soo good that makes me laugh...she's not remotely funny or amusing but she's definitely memorable and not for good or flattering reasons.

If I was the latest bloke I'd be wondering how much personal details about me she has shared online and whats shes likely to share in the future...she has no boundaries about protecting any of these men's right to privacy and for chats sent to her not to be shared to humiliate or be little them. Imagine if men were doing the same about her..🙄

Reactions: 17
It's the arrogance that her opening chat is soo good that makes me laugh...she's not remotely funny or amusing but she's definitely memorable and not for good or flattering reasons.

If I was the latest bloke I'd be wondering how much personal details about me she has shared online and whats shes likely to share in the future...she has no boundaries about protecting any of these men's right to privacy and for chats sent to her not to be shared to humiliate or be little them. Imagine if men were doing the same about her..🙄
Her chat ain’t good. If it was she wouldn’t be single.
She lives in a fantasy world it’s pretty tragic really

Reactions: 6
Her chat ain’t good. If it was she wouldn’t be single.
She lives in a fantasy world it’s pretty tragic really
Ah here, my chat is excellent but I'm still single. Now I've crippling anxiety and severe depression but I'm still funny as feck 🤣🤣
Can't think why I'm still single.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, there’s a lot to attribute to Poppy but having great chat isn’t a guarantee to having a partner. Have you been on any dating sites out there? 😫

Reactions: 3
I thought her toxic trait was believing the absolute shite that spills out her mouth?

I also if Poppy "when you know you know" Adams is sharing all of this to make the guy jealous - maybe she wants to lock things down, make them official etc and he just doesn't want that, so she is showing these messages and making these stories to be all "I have options".
I came on to say just this! Even making it just visible that she matched with the initial guy in July 2022 probably a subtle way to show she’s still putting herself out there …. I DIE!!

Reactions: 2
Her hobbies are taking photos of her pointy arse, half closing her eyes, shagging her brother, going as long as possible without washing her clothes, being gods gift to men, naming her toxic traits. I could go on...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People soon see through her utter bollox...she talks a good game but the reality is for a 29 year old who has had a privileged upbringing and is still being supported by both parents who appear to pamper to her every childish whim ( incoming brand new car for her birthday) what has she to show for this ?

What does she actually bring to the table of any value when approaching these men who in her eyes always appear to be so lacking!

She works 2 days a week in a bag shop, she has no interests or hobbies that she enjoys and spends time doing, she massively fails at the most basic of adulting e.g washing her clothes. She has zero interesting conversation showing any intellect. Soo what does she imagine makes her such a 'catch' because I'm not seeing it!

Reactions: 20
People soon see through her utter bollox...she talks a good game but the reality is for a 29 year old who has had a privileged upbringing and is still being supported by both parents who appear to pamper to her every childish whim ( incoming brand new car for her birthday) what has she to show for this ?

What does she actually bring to the table of any value when approaching these men who in her eyes always appear to be so lacking!

She works 2 days a week in a bag shop, she has no interests or hobbies that she enjoys and spends time doing, she massively fails at the most basic of adulting e.g washing her clothes. She has zero interesting conversation showing any intellect. Soo what does she imagine makes her such a 'catch' because I'm not seeing it!
Quite. She has nothing to bring to the table, not looks, not personality, not humour, not intelligence, certainly not ambition or work ethic.
She brings dead eyes and an incestuous relationship with her brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If was in the early stages of dating someone I realise I would have to keep in mind they may still be on dating apps but I would probably end it if they were flaunting it on their social media and talking about who they're messaging. She's definitely trying to appear the cool girl and it's embarrassing.

Also I often ask what someone is after on a dating app, to avoid wasting time. It definitely doesn't mean I only want something casual, because I don't. It's just something adults do Poppy, it's called communication.

That wedding picture of her parents is lovely, how did the kids turn out the way they have?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does her brother do for work? Has that ever been mentioned? He never seems to be there much. Just seem to use that flat as a crash pad. Shes been unusually quiet today - reckon we will get a manic 3am pissed up chat and she's been on a bender all day. Or maybe we will get to see her birds nest hair as she tells us her man has taken the rubbish out after giving her a good old seeing to 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said she had a date today ....
So it's either gone well and she currently slobbering all over his face while telling him how fabulous she is and how many wolf whistles she's had this week. OR it went to tit she's necking shots and calling everyone she knows crying into her vegan brownies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does her brother do for work? Has that ever been mentioned? He never seems to be there much. Just seem to use that flat as a crash pad. Shes been unusually quiet today - reckon we will get a manic 3am pissed up chat and she's been on a bender all day. Or maybe we will get to see her birds nest hair as she tells us her man has taken the rubbish out after giving her a good old seeing to 🤢
Her brother is back in Edinburgh today (Friday night / Saturday). He works as like a set designer / carpenter and does sort of sound / stage stuff too. To be fair it sounds like a good and interesting job and he travels around for it. Also seems to work actually hard (unlike her) so can’t fault him for that. Poppy is the definition of lazy.

Reactions: 11
Her brother is back in Edinburgh today (Friday night / Saturday). He works as like a set designer / carpenter and does sort of sound / stage stuff too. To be fair it sounds like a good and interesting job and he travels around for it. Also seems to work actually hard (unlike her) so can’t fault him for that. Poppy is the definition of lazy.
So it's possible that this 'date' she keeps referring to is actually just her brother returning to the flat?

• Haha
  • Heart
So she’s letting us all know she has a fella in her flat by asking tit questions about showering. Subtle as a brick Pops

Oh and just to add in my two penneth…….. some of us have to shower on an evening because we have to get up at 5:30 am for FULL TIME. Jobs you utter prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s letting us all know she has a fella in her flat by asking tit questions about showering. Subtle as a brick Pops

Oh and just to add in my two penneth…….. some of us have to shower on an evening because we have to get up at 5:30 am for FULL TIME. Jobs you utter prick!
Does anyone remember when she brought Archie back to the flat and done similar style coy stories about the food they were eating? And she was talking to him like off camera 😆😆 she’s so cringe. Behaviour of a 16 year old with their first boyfriend. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.