Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he's one of those 19 year olds who were all flocking to her dating profile OR she's kidnapped one of the students from the flat over the way who she spies on 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Late to the party but only just seen her stories and good god, she’s so predictable. Making up tit questions just so she can prove she’s got someone back at her flat 🤢

• Heart
She's clearly trying to impress him but surely any person with an ounce of sense would be thinking why is she talking absolute nonsense into her phone to strangers online when I'm sat next to her ?!
if someone did this to me after I had gone back to theirs I think I’d leave. It would just make me cringe. “Sorry I’m just going to ignore you while I film and talk into my phone for a bit”

Reactions: 11
When I tell you I ran here - He’s definitely Scottish.

Sounds like an Edinburgh University ‘yaya’ from what I could hear, posh Scottish and sounds a bit of a twit like her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha well shows how tit I am with accents. He's not come far for his date then to say its like 2 weeks between dates. He def only rocks up when he wants his fat fetish shag.

She was testing the waters last week with her 19 year old chat seeking some validation and seeing who thought it was OK.

Shes such an attention seeking brat!

Reactions: 2
‘My chat is so good’ <talks about showering in the morning vs showering in the evening>
duck me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyway, we all know Poppy isn't an anytime showerer. She's a once a week bath kinda gal, and we love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyway, we all know Poppy isn't an anytime showerer. She's a once a week bath kinda gal, and we love that for her.
She’s a vibe. The shower being the she.

This has honestly spun me out. Imagine being at a dates house and she starts filming that absolute shite, thinking it counts as content. If it was actually good content it would still be embarrassing but at least you’d respect she was good at what she did. That.. car crash was just terrible.

Reactions: 9
If my mate started asking me when I think people shower I'd be like 'you what?' and change the subject to something more interesting, never mind a date 🤣 What kind of conversation is that to have never mind exploit for content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they took a 5am shower this morning together and are still debating whether that was a morning or evening shower. Any excuse to show off how fabulous and flexible she is. She's probably got him chained to the bed poor unsuspecting sod. In fact if he follows her on Instagram I have no sympathy for him, he knew exactly what kind of odd behaviours he was letting himself in for. OK maybe still feel a bit sorry for the kid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My shower doesn’t work at the minute so I have to have a bath and wash my hair the night before work, if I have to get up at 4:30am for work, I am not going to get up at 3:30 and run a bath. She lives on a different planet. Does it matter when anyone has their bath or shower? She rocks about in dirty clothes and travels on trains with covid. She needs to look at her own personal hygiene

• Heart
Flogging the skin and me again. Pretty sure that's a set prerecord because I'm sure she looked exactly the same in the advert she did the other day. 'Who wants glowing skin like mine?' Haha PopTart we all know that's grease on your face from the Chinese mixed with whoever the lucky fella was that got to jizz all over your face and NOT the work of skin and me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually don't think she is that interested in him. He sounds like he looks the opposite of what she would normally be attracted to. I think she's just dating him for the sake of it and just so she can say she is dating someone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.