Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude is that? Bring someone back to your flat and then sit there filming yourself and talking to your random followers.

Reactions: 11
Omg she is so cringe I can’t even cope, she’s like a teenager 😂😂 ‘the person I’m with’. Oh duck off Poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'He' sounds very feminine 😄 plus how unattractive does she look..amazing how different she looks with no filter and those hideous glasses!

And is she seriously expecting us to believe she's going to be showering with the mystery person in the morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t her brother in the flat too?
ICCCCCKKKK

why didn’t she go back to the dudes flat

Reactions: 2
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA oh thats made my morning! What an absolute head, so PopTart but how old are you? 13 and this is your first date? I have second hand embarrassment for her.
1. You LOOK like a tit
2. You SOUND like a tit
3. twit

Plus what the duck is she on about with the shower, we all see you taking those evening baths. Dont matter when you shower hun, it's your dutty ass clothes you need to concentrate on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love Poppy for the fact she consistently delivers us content for these threads ❤ The crazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had to watch it again because I can't quite comprehend the level of twatness. All I can think of is they must've got onto the topic of hobbies and she said 'does showering count?'. I literally can't find the words to describe how much I'm cringing for her, it's next level, especially thinking about all her stories this week that he's seen. Surely he's made some kind of a bet with his mates?

I always watch her stories with the sound off so had no idea she had someone with her. As if you'd sit there with a date talking about showering. F me 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we can conclude that her guest is either:

a) female
b) a short king with a skinny, scrawny body (her words)
c) one of those 19 year olds she was so aghast at matching with (despite clearly setting the age limits to include them)

He/she/they sounds like they're very young/slight/feminine. Basically the opposite of PopTart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when she brought Archie back to the flat and done similar style coy stories about the food they were eating? And she was talking to him like off camera 😆😆 she’s so cringe. Behaviour of a 16 year old with their first boyfriend. 😬
That's what it reminded me of, it's the same thing all over again, she is truly pathetic and if she wasn't such as bleep I'd feel slightly sorry for her.

What accent did this poor fool have?

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. When her eyes darted to the left and she kept giggling about why she sounds so nervous my eyes rolled out of my head and down the road. She’s so predictable with this stuff it hurts 😭 T minus 3 weeks until “when you know, you know”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her brother is back in Edinburgh today (Friday night / Saturday). He works as like a set designer / carpenter and does sort of sound / stage stuff too. To be fair it sounds like a good and interesting job and he travels around for it. Also seems to work actually hard (unlike her) so can’t fault him for that. Poppy is the definition of lazy.
Ben‘s job sounds quite demanding in a physical way and also stressful. I was assuming he has an office job and sits on his chair all day. How he can be so large and still do his job, and also how he can stay that large in a job like this is a mystery to me.
The shower question for her followers, just some bs-question for showing off to her date, how huge her engagement is on the one hand, and on the other hand proving to Insta how she REALLY is with ‚a person‘.

Reactions: 5
That's what it reminded me of, it's the same thing all over again, she is truly pathetic and if she wasn't such as bleep I'd feel slightly sorry for her.

What accent did this poor fool have?
He sounded American / Canadian / Irish maybe she's found her equally confused life partner

Jesus Christ. When her eyes darted to the left and she kept giggling about why she sounds so nervous my eyes rolled out of my head and down the road. She’s so predictable with this stuff it hurts 😭 T minus 3 weeks until “when you know, you know”.
Wonder why her mates don't tell her! Like PopTart you're looking like a desperate needy witch with zero social skills. He's watched you all week lying out your pointy arse about all these guys who are obsessing over you... but NOW is the time you feel awkward talking into your phone looking like a woman whilst displaying your odd behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he sounded 'posh Scottish'.
That's what I heard , definitely Scottish!

It's hilarious that she does exactly the same talking to her audience bollocks that she did when she first started seeing Archie, it's all soo sad and desperate isn't it? She's clearly trying to impress him but surely any person with an ounce of sense would be thinking why is she talking absolute nonsense into her phone to strangers online when I'm sat next to her ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.