Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched PopTarts stories in a week or so - she really does look manic. Her parents need to perform an intervention and get Poppy some help.

Reactions: 3
Is she manic or is she simply putting on an OTT display for the guy watching her stories 🤣
What a wonderful story she told, she should become an author 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she manic or is she simply putting on an OTT display for the guy watching her stories 🤣
What a wonderful story she told, she should become an author 🤭
Good point is this. She did say he's watching the stories, so yeah she will be trying to reel him in with how fabulous she is! How she is adored by others,how fantastic her skin is, showing him she proudly wears her jazz stained skirt out in public so she can carry a little bit of him with her always. Bet she's so intense in a relationship. Also bet he looks nothing like she describes her adoring fans to look!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said that encounter would never happen in London, but from what she says the minute she arrives at Kings Cross, men are trying to chat her up. Absolute waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The more I see of this woman, the more I think she needs some sort of professional help. She’s so ridiculously ott with her claims of what happened, something clearly isn’t quite right with her. Either she’s making it up or she believes it really happened, not good either way!!

Reactions: 14
Good point is this. She did say he's watching the stories, so yeah she will be trying to reel him in with how fabulous she is! How she is adored by others,how fantastic her skin is, showing him she proudly wears her jazz stained skirt out in public so she can carry a little bit of him with her always. Bet she's so intense in a relationship. Also bet he looks nothing like she describes her adoring fans to look!
Absolutely all for his benefit! How pathetic that in order to keep a man's attention she feels the need to pretend others find her irresistible ..doesn't quite fit into her I'm a confident single woman sermon from the bath borefest!

And another man she's using to take her rubbish out for her - lazy cow!

I have known a lot of women who act like this - put on a new Internet persona to impress whoever they are dating and it is incredibly embarrassing to witness! Surely men are just as aware and embarrassed?
I think she tries to play The Cool Girl but is one of those that still comes off intense and demanding 🤣

I have known a lot of women who act like this - put on a new Internet persona to impress whoever they are dating and it is incredibly embarrassing to witness! Surely men are just as aware and embarrassed?
I think she tries to play The Cool Girl but is one of those that still comes off intense and demanding 🤣
Absolutely. I did it it when I was a teenager via my Facebook status' trying to look cool. They come up on my memories now and think I just sound like a needy desperate twit. Unfortunately for PopTart she doesn't seem to have grown out of that. Definitely comes from pretty deep rooted insecurities that she tries to over compensate for. Quite sad really and the reason no relationship will last until she sorts that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
She confirmed what was obvious, that he does watch her Instagram stories- hence the made up story about other ‘fit’ men calling her beautiful.
Sorry but.. how many dates have they been on?? And he hasn’t made it official yet… hmmm I wonder why! Defo just using her for sex whenever he can be bothered, he must be just as desperate as she is. I will be shocked if they end up in a relationship.
Her and Archie were in a full blown relationship by now and uttering the now infamous line "when you know, you know"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there actually a new love interest? She wouldn't be able to stop herself showing him, even with an emotion face. She tells so many lies she actually believes the made up nonsense.

The ridiculous story yesterday was genuinely embarrassing, as if anyone locks eyes with someone inside a car when walking. Load.of.shite! She is proper manic. Shes definitely not coping being left on the shelf while her friends are settling down. Now the constant travelling for the weddings are over she is realising how left behind shes becoming. Its very sad

Reactions: 9
We used to do this by logging in and out of MSN to get someone to notice us, and changing our MSN status. WHEN WE WERE 14! Does Poppy know she’s 29 and not 14?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We used to do this by logging in and out of MSN to get someone to notice us, and changing our MSN status. WHEN WE WERE 14! Does Poppy know she’s 29 and not 14?
I feel so old, all this man sand FB status updates, FB didn't come out until I was mid 20's 😂

If there is a man, he must be able to see through her nonsense on ig and if not then he's a fool.

Reactions: 4
Who is going to take one for the team and ask them when they last had sex? 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Who is going to take one for the team and ask them when they last had sex? 😉
Haha DO IT!DARE YA! Followed up by... or oral?

Seeing a clip of the video she did 2 years ago you can see the dramatic weight loss in her face, but it's like all the weight just fell down and hovered at the lower half. Surely that's not ALL loose skin?

Has she deleted the posts already? Her shag piece aka bro clearly hadn't agreed to her impulsive suggestion of taking shots or answering crude questions. Seeing as he doesn't even drink and is clearly just a way for her to tell all her sex stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“We ain’t got time for hobbies” - well you have got time Poppy, you work 4 hours a week.

And I have time, even looking after a toddler and working 40 hours a week and cleaning my house, I still have time for hobbies as not all of us spend our free time lazing on our sofas.

29 years old and admitting she has no hobbies/interests which she seems to finds hilarious. No wonder she can't pin anyone down, she's boring!

• Haha
29 years old and admitting she has no hobbies/interests which she seems to finds hilarious. No wonder she can't pin anyone down, she's boring!
Failed to mention her main hobby which is fantasising that all men find her irresistible and want her for sex. Also proven my most recent simple question from a man on a dating site to her. Jumped straight to the conclusion that he must want sex from her 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know she covers up the identity of the person who wore the message, but if that person was sharing her messages she'd be fuming.
I did doubt that she was dating someone, but I think she is now, but trying to make him jealous, makes her look desperate.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.