Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's rather sad that she thinks anyone who is being nice to her wants to get in her (electric blue) knickers. Maybe indicative of how she has been treated in the past.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Without a doubt she’s trying to prove a point to whoever she’s been on a couple of dates with, showing that she’s still on the apps and thinks she has options

Reactions: 16
Does make you question what kind of guy it is she's dating when she's airing all her dirty laundry on her Instagram. Erratic behaviours. Clearly messaging other guys and doing whatever she can to get him attention. If he has any self respect he will be ghosting her before Saturday. Although I doubt this guy is boyfriend potential. Probably just someone who comes around when he fancies a stag or just a 'mate'

Without a doubt she’s trying to prove a point to whoever she’s been on a couple of dates with, showing that she’s still on the apps and thinks she has options
Like a teenager playing games. Desperado!

Reactions: 11
One of her toxic trails is discovering a hobby can be something “boring” like cooking and it doesn’t have to be amazingly interesting.

This is a toxic trait???🤨

Reactions: 3
One of her toxic trails is discovering a hobby can be something “boring” like cooking and it doesn’t have to be amazingly interesting.

This is a toxic trait???🤨
That literally makes no sense, it’s not even a trait, toxic or not

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she posts stuff like that, seems like she isn’t used to male attention

Reactions: 5
How does she even get dates? She comes across like an absolute self- entitled bleep in any messages she has shared.

She said that encounter would never happen in London, but from what she says the minute she arrives at Kings Cross, men are trying to chat her up. Absolute waffle.
She’s clearly got a fetish for being asked ‘ spare change’

• Haha
She did a collab with bolt. Maybe part of it was free or reduced rides. I’m jealous!!

Shes gone quiet now. Definitely crashed after her manic phase. She will be on the wine and depressed shortly

I thought her toxic trait was believing the absolute shite that spills out her mouth?

I also if Poppy "when you know you know" Adams is sharing all of this to make the guy jealous - maybe she wants to lock things down, make them official etc and he just doesn't want that, so she is showing these messages and making these stories to be all "I have options".

Reactions: 10
Na I reckon the guy she’s seeing also wants a casual thing so she’s trying to act ‘casual’ instead of ‘if you know you know’. To show the new guy she’s cool and has multiple options. You know, like ripped tattoo guys passing her by, an insanely attractive older man in the train station or her brother 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Can’t even watch these stories but what the duck gives her the impression that her chat is any better that the opening lines from these guys?! Does she expect a bleeping sonnet dedicated to her?! You’re a below average bleeping slob mate!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.