Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped through her stories today as you know I have a full time job and cba to listen to someone waffle on for well over 10 stories but caught up on here with what night.are wor pops is currently living through.

Just to clarify has she said WHY she had to travel? Has she gone for another wedding or something or just for the craic? If the latter then just don't bother if it's so much stress 🙄
It's for a hen do and she's seeing her cash machine parents on Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s hilarious that she’s that lazy she’s fucked up her second wls and it couldn’t have happened to an nicer person
Do you remember she was sat in her car within weeks after the surgery eating a donut 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with how chaotic that stretch of stories was. I genuinely don’t think I’d be able to spend even a few mins with her without feeling like I’d been run over 😟
You just know she spent the night making it all about her and telling anyone who will listen at her friends party all about ‘the world wanting her to burn’ 🙄 I’d love her to know what a hard week actually looks like, she’s so far removed from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Couldn’t even watch her stories, she seems manic again. Maybe she was meant to take the poor lad shagging her down for the arch photo (if you know, you know) but it’s all gone tits up and now she has to explain to her pals why another man has left her 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you remember she was sat in her car within weeks after the surgery eating a donut 🙄
I'd forgotten all about that, that was around the time when she used to mention dumping a lot.

Reactions: 3
Yeah footlocker has definitely ghosted her after she put him on her stories 😅 I’m guessing that’s been her “hard week”. She’s probably also struggled to get her usual Bolts Ubers to work because the Fringe has been so busy 😜 she again seems manic as hell to me, it’s not normal.

Reactions: 8
Yeah PoopyAdams… there’s a cost of living crisis going on with people majorly struggling and you’re bleating on about renting a car etc and how it’s expensive but alright. Christ she really does love talking about herself and as if all these misfortunes are hilarious and make her interesting. How anyone can spend any more than two minutes in this girls company is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
Because she’s fucked it up
this is what caused an old friend of mine to stretch her bypass and meant she’s now gained weight rather than lost it. She’s 8 years post op and still very large, has had to try different diets again because her entire bypass has been trashed.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does she own any other shoes or boots? She basically lives in them big clompy boots!

Eating McDonald's and drinking Monster - no wonder she's lost duck all since weight loss surgery. There is no excuse for this other than pure laziness. Can't be arsed for her and her crappy life pretending she's happy, she's a mess

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’ve missed it, last time i watched poppy’s stories she was going to fly down to London and worried she was going to tit herself and now she’s spent £500 on a rental car, just like that

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I’ve missed it, last time i watched poppy’s stories she was going to fly down to London and worried she was going to tit herself and now she’s spent £500 on a rental car, just like that
Flight got cancelled so Instead of rebooking she decided to hire a car

Reactions: 1
I don't think footlocker was ever "the guy I'm seeing"
I do think "the guy I'm seeing" has got bored of her constantly trying to get attention / reaction and definitely binned her off though

Reactions: 14
Why has she hired a car? What has happened to hers have I missed something. Speaking of arch I see that he has a girlfriend

I don't think footlocker was ever "the guy I'm seeing"
I do think "the guy I'm seeing" has got bored of her constantly trying to get attention / reaction and definitely binned her off though
My theory is that she was trying to make “the guy I’m dating” jealous with Footlocker guy but it didn’t work

Reactions: 5
If she’s not seeing him anymore, he’s probably got tired of being treated like her basic witch and carrying out her menial chores. I mean, there’s probably not much of a trade off.

So far we’ve been spared from her shot stories, wonder what’s wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.