Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Poppy is in the hood🤣 what was all this ridiculous rant about? Be happy you had those 500 in your account and still able to pay you a Maccies after that.
She doesn't know what real problems are, does she ?
Screenshot_20220819-170923_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Wow Poppy is in the hood🤣 what was all this ridiculous rant about? Be happy you had those 500 in your account and still able to pay you a Maccies after that.
She doesn't know what real problems are, does she ?
View attachment 1511630
It was a pretty crap chain of events, I wouldn’t be too impressed either. I didn’t even realise hiring a car was so expensive, actually was shocked it was £200 to fly. I think I live in a bubble!! I got the feeling when Poppy said she had no appetite all week and when she ate it stuck in her throat that she had been going through a breakup? Reminds me of those times.

Terrible week ? What the same terrible week that involved her being out doing shots and slobbing about her flat ? No Poppy hun a terrible week is working full time and still struggling to pay basic bills ...having poorly children...having the washing machine break! She really is beyond vile with her woe is me pity party! What is this weird need to sit in a car and pretend to cry into your phone to strangers online....pathetically sad behavior!

And I'm guessing the drama is because ' the guy I'm dating ' is no more!!
. We all have different struggles though, I mean people in the UK aren
No sauces? Just walk your pointy arse inside and ask for some then you lazy mare
Can’t lie, I felt her pain, when they forget my salt I’m on the edge! 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a pretty crap chain of events, I wouldn’t be too impressed either. I didn’t even realise hiring a car was so expensive, actually was shocked it was £200 to fly. I think I live in a bubble!! I got the feeling when Poppy said she had no appetite all week and when she ate it stuck in her throat that she had been going through a breakup? Reminds me of those times.

. We all have different struggles though, I mean people in the UK aren

Can’t lie, I felt her pain, when they forget my salt I’m on the edge! 🤣🫣
What exactly has Miss work 2 days a week / out on the piss twice this week / sits on her arse 5/7 days a week been struggling with exactly?? Her flight was cancelled, like 100s of flights recently and I'm sure her lack of organisation was the cause of the confusion over the first car hire place- Miss overshare was quick to skip over that part of her woe is me story this morning. I have zero sympathy for someone like her , she wouldn’t know struggle if it bit her on her considerably large lazy arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m still so confused!
I thought she hated flying

so why didn’t she just go to the train station - tickets wouldn’t have been 500 quid !

Reactions: 7
Return flights from Edi to Ldn (out today/back Sun) are €315 (~£270) Why didn’t she just get a different flight?

Reckon it’s gone tits up with footlocker guy and that’s why she’s close to tears in the video? She’s had a tit week guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Footlocker has obviously left the building.

I hate hiring cars, it's almost always stressful and more expensive than you expect but I don't feel the need to do 97 stories on it and get all the sympathy. Nice that you have £500 to drop on it, check your privilege. Get the coach next time, eh?

Reactions: 14
I haven't even got 500 pence at this point in the month, let alone 500 quid. I work full time. What a messed up world we live in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How is she drinking a can of Monster. That’s pure sugar and fizzy - how is her body tolerating that tit after a bypass.

Reactions: 10
She has definitely stretched her pouch. If the fizzy drinks weren’t enough, the amount of food she eats will have helped.
I just think she has paid no attention to what she should have done after surgery and fucked it up.

Reactions: 6
Why travel all that way and pull over when you're 8 minutes away to chat shite 🙄
I think she was checking to see if footlocker had viewed her weepy stories
Shot stories featuring creepy eyes in 3...2...1....

Reactions: 15
I skipped through her stories today as you know I have a full time job and cba to listen to someone waffle on for well over 10 stories but caught up on here with what night.are wor pops is currently living through.

Just to clarify has she said WHY she had to travel? Has she gone for another wedding or something or just for the craic? If the latter then just don't bother if it's so much stress 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.