Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted a pic with a skirt, tights and docs on this morning, that looks like a winter outfit to me, it’s sunny and warm in South Wales I’d imagine it’s quite warm in Essex?

Reactions: 11
She has posted a pic with a skirt, tights and docs on this morning, that looks like a winter outfit to me, it’s sunny and warm in South Wales I’d imagine it’s quite warm in Essex?
This proves the point I was making to the Poppy stan 🙃

Reactions: 5
It isn't body confident to only wear certain outfits, such as a bikini, around a group of friends. Especially when the usual going out outfit is head to toe covered including boots and tights.
That is the point many people are making.

On another note in picture 6 she genuinely looks as though her body is taking all of the space between both hot tub seats. That is exceptionally wide.

Reactions: 9
It isn't body confident to only wear certain outfits, such as a bikini, around a group of friends. Especially when the usual going out outfit is head to toe covered including boots and tights.
That is the point many people are making.

On another note in picture 6 she genuinely looks as though her body is taking all of the space between both hot tub seats. That is exceptionally wide.
It's not body positive or confident to be a bare faced liar too. Once again she has shilled a collection of clothes, banked the cheque and pretended she loved them all etc etc blah blah blah and this weekend has presented a perfect opportunity to wear at least some of the clothes and once again she is in that grubby black skirt and tights plus an old top from last year. She's a liar and a fake. How she has the nerve to keep reposting that nomination vote story and asking for votes is shameless!

Reactions: 20
That’s mostly what grinds my gears about her. I don’t give a duck what size she is tbh. It’s the fact that she takes her followers for mugs and the clear hypocrisy that funds her lavish completely unrelatable lifestyle. She’s a bloody shyster.

Reactions: 15
That comment about her 'weird shaped backside' and her 'massive man feet' is still on her beach post. She obviously doesn't read her comment section 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the problem is, when she posts fully-clothed pictures, they look like they are edited to make her look smaller.
She also bangs on about getting legs/arms out over summer, but she is always in her black skirt and tights.
Do we not all look slimmer fully clothed than we would in the nip?! I know I do!

Reactions: 1
Do we not all look slimmer fully clothed than we would in the nip?! I know I do!
We don’t all have editing apps and know angles to make us look slimmer. I don’t think she looks slimmer in clothes, well not when we see an honest photo of her.

Reactions: 8
That was a lot of food for 3 people on that roast dinner/banquet she made for her and her parents 🫣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.