Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s after attention, she must have been dumped, I’m sure she did the same when Archie dumped her.
She would never go to the beach or sit round a public pool in a bikini. She’s such an ugly person, that includes her personality.
5763317A-403E-4416-8BED-66CB4A35C234.jpeg

Reactions: 11
She’s after attention, she must have been dumped, I’m sure she did the same when Archie dumped her.
She would never go to the beach or sit round a public pool in a bikini. She’s such an ugly person, that includes her personality.
View attachment 1514779
No one’s perfect but surely you just wouldn’t post these. All for bopo but fair play she’s got bigger balls than me 😂

Reactions: 7
This is a very random post.

I was watching a Florence and the Machine concert from 10 years ago in the Royal Albert Hall on YouTube, I am nearly positive Poppy is in the front row and while everyone is clapping she is watching the concert through a camera.

I don't want to post a pic just in case it is not her, but it's at minute 58.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No one’s perfect but surely you just wouldn’t post these. All for bopo but fair play she’s got bigger balls than me 😂
She hasn’t really, she’ll post it on the gram as it’s safe and if she gets any nasty comments her followers will come for them. If she was truly bopo she’d go out like that and nit be covered up head to toe in the summer.

Reactions: 7
This is a very random post.

I was watching a Florence and the Machine concert from 10 years ago in the Royal Albert Hall on YouTube, I am nearly positive Poppy is in the front row and while everyone is clapping she is watching the concert through a camera.

I don't want to post a pic just in case it is not her, but it's at minute 58.
I’m pretty sure it’s her you know x

Reactions: 3
Imagine being on someone's hen do and getting them to be your personal gunt photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Feel like she can’t really win either way though. She puts up photos of herself being bopo and it’s a massive jump on the state of her body and then if she doesn’t doesn’t then she is sham. I kinda get the impression she shares the private stuff when her friends are ok with it and other times ( maybe such as this weekend) it’s more so her to keep up with the content?

Reactions: 9
Feel like she can’t really win either way though. She puts up photos of herself being bopo and it’s a massive jump on the state of her body and then if she doesn’t doesn’t then she is sham. I kinda get the impression she shares the private stuff when her friends are ok with it and other times ( maybe such as this weekend) it’s more so her to keep up with the content?
I think the problem is, when she posts fully-clothed pictures, they look like they are edited to make her look smaller.
She also bangs on about getting legs/arms out over summer, but she is always in her black skirt and tights.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1514779
Is it me or does the arm that’s holding the glass look weird? It looks really long.

Reactions: 1
The comment by Danielle Varnier telling her to put picture 4 on her dating profile...soo encouraging her to catfish men! Another one who is supposedly part of the bopo movement and yet is saying to put the only picture that hides her body and is massively deceptive! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.