Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this to my little girl last night. Reminded me of a certain someone…
B3AD869E-9699-448D-9C0A-8E7AFC1CDBF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
All she does is moan, if she actually ever had a real problem we'd never stop hearing about it.
It's not even like it was a real issue, she paid for an Uber and then got on a shuttle bus and booked a car, wow so traumatic, she's a spoilt cow.
Screenshot_20220819-115127.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She spent £500!!! On a car for the weekend. And she’s crying because she’s so stressed. She has no f’in idea does she.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She spent £500!!! On a car for the weekend. And she’s crying because she’s so stressed. She has no f’in idea does she.
She's a spoilt twit Nd it probably wasn't even her own money anyway. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 8
Terrible week ? What the same terrible week that involved her being out doing shots and slobbing about her flat ? No Poppy hun a terrible week is working full time and still struggling to pay basic bills ...having poorly children...having the washing machine break! She really is beyond vile with her woe is me pity party! What is this weird need to sit in a car and pretend to cry into your phone to strangers online....pathetically sad behavior!

And I'm guessing the drama is because ' the guy I'm dating ' is no more!!

Reactions: 34
The mad fact is, she probably IS stressed.

But it's her pamperd life level of stressed, not the level of stress that wee mere peasants experience working x amount of jobs, leading and running actual adult lives. If she ever had to be an actual adult I genuinely dread to think how she would cope.

Reactions: 10
Wait

so

she paid five hundred quid just to rent a car - plus she will need petrol on top

why didn’t she get another flight or a train?!

she gets the train all the time?

almost 30 years old and she cannot do the most basic bleeping life tit it’s embarrassing. Her parents should be ashamed.

Reactions: 15
The shuttle bus was really quiet. So? It was a bus full of strangers, not a bleeping party bus!!!! The duck did she expect?! 🙄

Once again, Poppy the famous non-crier has been crying all week/will cry when she’s driving.

She felt that the man who sat in her car (why? Just stand by the window) to help her start the car was judging her. Maybe he was but I very much doubt it. There’s always a story! Always more to a regular moment.

Just rent your bleeping car and eat your dry McDonalds you absolute spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No sauces? Just walk your pointy arse inside and ask for some then you lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know this has probably been asked a million times but why the hell does she still live in Edinburgh? Her entire life is in Essex (I think?? Somewhere down south anyway). I've just never understood the rationale for her living in Edinburgh? It's not like she has a high paying job that she's working at that keeps her there?
How much is she spending going back and forth? £500 hiring a car before you even factor in fuel is obscene.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No sauces? Just walk your pointy arse inside and ask for some then you lazy mare
This one really tickled me haha! She literally just sat in maccies car park complaining there's no sauce and didn't even consider that she could walk in there and ask for some! She's def been dumped.

Did anyone else feel like she forced those tears? She kept saying 'I'm going to cry' then it was like she kept doing stories until she had tears in her eyes. Then her usual manic crazed byeeee and all smiles again! She's so unstable!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this has probably been asked a million times but why the hell does she still live in Edinburgh? Her entire life is in Essex (I think?? Somewhere down south anyway). I've just never understood the rationale for her living in Edinburgh? It's not like she has a high paying job that she's working at that keeps her there?
How much is she spending going back and forth? £500 hiring a car before you even factor in fuel is obscene.
What's obscene is that she appears to have done it all on a whim! I'm sure her friend would've understood that she was having difficulties getting to her piss up / hen do and not been upset if she couldn't get there....we all know what will be incoming this weekend - story after story of her knocking back shots and acting a like a big twit absolutely no change to how she's been behaving all week!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.