Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this photo this morning, but to the completely wrong thread🤦🏼‍♀️
Does she honestly think she looks good?
Screenshot_20220818-120401.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Those 'knicks' must cut her belly over hang in half, it literally must spill out the bottom 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes used some very dark lighting for those pics. I will never get over the ledge arse.. how is this even achieved? Could literally rest a pint on there

Reactions: 5
Nothing flattering about those pictures and what's with the weird yellow filter. I just can't unsee how much damage she's done to herself..she's 29!

Reactions: 7
Nothing flattering about those pictures and what's with the weird yellow filter. I just can't unsee how much damage she's done to herself..she's 29!
I know such a shame. Wonder if the parents will pay for skin removal. She might get in those size 22 dresses she's always gifted then

Reactions: 3
I know such a shame. Wonder if the parents will pay for skin removal. She might get in those size 22 dresses she's always gifted then
I don’t think she’ll qualify for it. I think that, even privately and/or abroad you have to be below a certain BMI before they’ll do it and I think it’s around the 32 mark.

I don’t think she’ll qualify for it. I think that, even privately and/or abroad you have to be below a certain BMI before they’ll do it and I think it’s around the 32 mark.
Oh well she ain't ever getting to that. Don't even know how she shaves her legs when they're like that, must get cuts...probably explains the tights! Plus the sores in the creases and folds 🤢

• Sick
She’s almost two years out of surgery now isn’t she? They do say that you lose most of the weight in the first year to eighteen months so, without a big overhaul of her eating and drinking habits, I can’t see her losing much more weight. I don’t think her stomach overhang is loose skin, I think it’s just saggy fat (that sounds really vile and horrific but I can’t think of another way to describe it) rather than empty loose skin.

Reactions: 9
Those new knickers are from snag tights - so what do we think guys, had she got more than one pair or are they a one pair wonder like the tights?🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s almost two years out of surgery now isn’t she? They do say that you lose most of the weight in the first year to eighteen months so, without a big overhaul of her eating and drinking habits, I can’t see her losing much more weight. I don’t think her stomach overhang is loose skin, I think it’s just saggy fat (that sounds really vile and horrific but I can’t think of another way to describe it) rather than empty loose skin.
I agree, I don't know why anyone thinks it's lose skin. I mean some of it could be I guess, but I think it's fat. It's shocking how little weight she's lost, considering she's had her second wls.

Reactions: 12
I agree, I don't know why anyone thinks it's lose skin. I mean some of it could be I guess, but I think it's fat. It's shocking how little weight she's lost, considering she's had her second wls.
Agreed, it appears to be more of the *beginning* of that empty loose skin Ive seen on others who have experienced serious weight loss - you can see the areas that have begun to lose their elasticity, her arms in particular but there is still so much fat under the skin.
I am still quite shocked that she is two years (her story highlight has the date) into this with such minimal weightloss when compared to others who started at a similar weight!
I think I have said before that I am sure no two WLS journies are the same but there is no denying there appears to be a huge difference between other WLS journies and Poppys. The biggest difference being the amount of effort made on their end vs virtually none on Poppys.

Reactions: 8
Honestly she’s very brave for putting those photos up, I would NEVER post photos like that. I can’t stand her but I really feel like she’s doing some good showing photos of her herself like that

Reactions: 7
Honestly she’s very brave for putting those photos up, I would NEVER post photos like that. I can’t stand her but I really feel like she’s doing some good showing photos of her herself like that
Brave isn't the right word though imo...brave is people fighting cancer, posting heavily edited pics wearing ill fitting pants because she's being paid to is not brave. I'm actually surprised the brand signed off on this pics tbh, they certainly don't show off the pants well!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Brave isn't the right word though imo...brave is people fighting cancer, posting heavily edited pics wearing ill fitting pants because she's being paid to is not brave. I'm actually surprised the brand signed off on this pics tbh, they certainly don't show off the pants well!
It's not an ad, she just did it as she loves the brand... Translation, she needs new underwear and tights, so she posts this in the hope they will send her some. Pan handling Poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do not see it as Poppy being brave, they are no different to half of her feed. Poppy holds herself in very high regard (which is great, as we all should to a point) so it is not like she will feel anxious over posting them.
They are also somewhat misleading as mirror photographs are notoriously flattering along with the yellow filter/lighting. The photographs she took in the blue satin set and the ones on the beach are a much truer representation of her body, I believe.
I agree that it is good to at the very least have accounts like Poppy where young women and teens are seeing you do not have to be a slender toned petite thing to love your body. I only wish Poppy would practice more of what she preaches - less editing, more freedom with what she wears outside, etc

• Sad
Reactions: 11
For me all those type of photo sets are just weight loss progres photos thinly veiled as bopo shite just so she can post them without being called out on it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Every other couple of months she posts the same style / setup and poses.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.