Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me when I asked why she is always posting videos of her doing shots lol
I have been blocked for a very long time after I called her out for being a hypocrite for mocking somebody when earlier that week she had posted about people being cruel.
She is an insincere prat.

I’m wondering if that guy she did the shot with was just some random or a friend, as she said she was asked on another date and we know she’s still on dating websites as she mentions it all the time.
I believe it was a friend and she intentionally did not tag or refer to him as that in order to make people believe she is dating him OR in an attempt to make the guy she is sh*gging (NOT dating 🙃) jealous.

Reactions: 16
Who is foot locker guy? I seemed to have missed her mention him

Update… there’s nobody on her following list that looks like him I went through it twice..
What’s to say it isn’t just some random bloke, she probably lured him in with free drinks but then she did her shot routine and bared her horse teeth at him and scared him off.
Rumour has it he’s currently wearing a fake moustache in Canada, and just the sound of heavy boots clumping along is enough to make him run for cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who is foot locker guy? I seemed to have missed her mention him
It's the guy she was doing shots with in the black and white striped top, like a Foot Locker uniform. Sorry it isn't more interesting

Reactions: 1
It's the guy she was doing shots with in the black and white striped top, like a Foot Locker uniform. Sorry it isn't more interesting
Oh, I'm so slow, I thought she was dating someone who worked in footlocker 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fascinating that when she has a man on the scene, there's no anecdotes of blokes fawning all over her. Now this is either out of respect for her date or she doesn't desperately seek the attention from making stories up, as she is getting validated by the 'lad I'm dating'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Donning another head to toes black outfit #inspiration although that flash down to the lower half bulge wasn't pretty.

Reactions: 6
Those photos she shared, just because Scarlet got papped. I hate all her bopo bullshit, she's the worst one for it and doesn't follow anything she spouts. She's looks awful tonight.

Reactions: 18
Those photos she shared, just because Scarlet got papped. I hate all her bopo bullshit, she's the worst one for it and doesn't follow anything she spouts. She's looks awful tonight.
Exactly. She doesn't go out dressed like that, all underwear pics in her house and a quick bikini shot for the gram which I'm sure was quickly covered up by black clothes after getting the shot. I do like her make up though, I'll give her that!

Reactions: 4
She’s going on about lining her stomach and she doesn’t want to be hungover for her flight tomorrow…she could just not get drunk? Us real adults have to choose not to get drunk Pops when we have grown up things to do - you’re 29, you don’t have to get smashed every time you go out.

Reactions: 18
230D4D16-89A5-4870-83C9-7207EEE018C2.jpeg

Found this comment whilst stalking her comments for a mention from footlocker guy! This one of yous??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh dear god don’t say she’s wearing that black skater skirt again to go out
And those bloody massive chunky boots

Reactions: 4
And why didn’t she have time to wash her hair or pick one of her hundreds of outfits out? Such a skank

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.