Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t have a guy over to stay and not have everything clean and tidy beforehand, I’d die of embarrassment, she just thinks it’s another quirky personality trait when in fact it’s being a lazy pig

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Any one else just laugh out loud when she starts talking absolute bollocks?! Not just me surely ?!!!

Soooo,

just so we are clear ....

2 not 1 but 2 fit tattooed ripped
( clearly the men in Edinburgh walk around naked)
young ( not old ) men clocked her squashed in the back of an Uber or was it a Bolt 🙄 and they both, yes both of them , shouted at her she was " beautiful " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly she's wasted at the bag shop, she should take up comedy!🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @TeaNToast for the thread title!
C0540F07-304A-4CA2-8917-680E5A25FD80.jpeg

A few facts about Poppy for any newbies as we don’t have a wiki yet.
  • Poppy had her second weight loss surgery nearly two years ago we think she was a 30/32 and I’d say she’s a 26 now
  • Poppy claims to live in Edinburgh, but spends more time in Essex
  • Poppy’s brother Ben is referred to as brother/boyfriend
  • Poppy’s brother/boyfriend allegedly lives with her, but he’s in Edinburgh less than her and we think he could be her carer
  • Poppy has had two boyfriends, but is a relationship/sex expert
  • Archie is our nickname for Cam, because he sat under an arch at her parents house
  • Any man that meets Poppy falls in love with her
  • Poppy travelled down to Essex via train with covid and claimed she didn’t test positive until she got home
  • Poppy is a cunt!
Would anyone like to do a re-cap?
Would anyone like to add to the mini wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Her “type” as I’ve heard her describe it before:

Tall and big
Short king
Skinny and scrawny
Bearded
Long hair / lots of body hair
Tattoos
Facial scars
Musicians preferred
A creative type
…. There’s more. Basically this is code for: anyone that will look my way.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Not that fucking skirt again.

She has shit tons of gifted clothing. The Peacocks stuff for a a start. Clothes are literally spilling out of her wardrobe into the flat, they've taken on a life of their own and become one large sentient being like something from Stranger Things, and she still wears that filthy skirt and the crusty Snags.

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Honestly she’s very brave for putting those photos up, I would NEVER post photos like that. I can’t stand her but I really feel like she’s doing some good showing photos of her herself like that
Brave isn't the right word though imo...brave is people fighting cancer, posting heavily edited pics wearing ill fitting pants because she's being paid to is not brave. I'm actually surprised the brand signed off on this pics tbh, they certainly don't show off the pants well!

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she's been seeing someone lately? She's just been so coy about it, I am not sure. I guess she'll tell us when she's ready.

• Haha
Honestly if you didn't know better, you'd think she was 19 or something. I cringe every time she does shots, especially when she talks about eye contact and bad sex. She's only one step up from making those little origami answer thingies to find out if you will marry that boy who sits behind you in chemistry 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Can her boss please watch her stories and sack her for constantly being hungover at work ??
The odd time fair enough, happens to everyone, but if you only work one day or 2 days a week can you not maybe go out and get absolutely slaughtered and have 2 hours sleep on any of the other 5 nights ?
Every single time she has said she has been hung over "a.f" (dick) she has been at work that day ? Is that not her first day back after having been off with covid (yet again) and she turns up tired, ropey and stinking of drink ? Classy (!)
Is she actually front line sales ?

Diddikins

VIP Member
Yes Poppy, of course the man in the car wanted to flirt with you. 🙄 She is literally one of those people that think everyone wants them!

Why does she always blame the nail tech when her nails aren’t a colour that she wants? Surely it’s on her to say that she doesn’t want/like a particular colour?

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
It isn't body confident to only wear certain outfits, such as a bikini, around a group of friends. Especially when the usual going out outfit is head to toe covered including boots and tights.
That is the point many people are making.

On another note in picture 6 she genuinely looks as though her body is taking all of the space between both hot tub seats. That is exceptionally wide.
It's not body positive or confident to be a bare faced liar too. Once again she has shilled a collection of clothes, banked the cheque and pretended she loved them all etc etc blah blah blah and this weekend has presented a perfect opportunity to wear at least some of the clothes and once again she is in that grubby black skirt and tights plus an old top from last year. She's a liar and a fake. How she has the nerve to keep reposting that nomination vote story and asking for votes is shameless!

HanHan.

230D4D16-89A5-4870-83C9-7207EEE018C2.jpeg

Found this comment whilst stalking her comments for a mention from footlocker guy! This one of yous??

• Haha
  • Wow

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
People soon see through her utter bollox...she talks a good game but the reality is for a 29 year old who has had a privileged upbringing and is still being supported by both parents who appear to pamper to her every childish whim ( incoming brand new car for her birthday) what has she to show for this ?

What does she actually bring to the table of any value when approaching these men who in her eyes always appear to be so lacking!

She works 2 days a week in a bag shop, she has no interests or hobbies that she enjoys and spends time doing, she massively fails at the most basic of adulting e.g washing her clothes. She has zero interesting conversation showing any intellect. Soo what does she imagine makes her such a 'catch' because I'm not seeing it!