Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if the video will work?

If not, if you have Instagram, it’s on the Glamour page (I’ve tried to link, I’m not very tech savvy!)

I had no idea who she was and definitely not Jeremy Clarkson’s daughter!

edit to add- bloody hell it worked! 😂
Thank you, I thought that was really interesting and Poppy definitely does that

Go read her thread, especially the recent pages. She's a wrong un!
I'm going to have a nosey

Poppy follows her, she's not liked that video 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember that pic of her naked from the back and her arms and hands were so long? Probably that app.

Reactions: 1
More pathetic watch me take shots vids. I’m so cool and then tomorrow the videos of I’m so drunk. Grow the F up you pathetic little girl. It’s embarrassing. I think that guy is some random sap she’s persuaded to do shots with her lol

Reactions: 22
Honestly, the doing shots thing is so bleeping tiresome and not impressive. It’s basically her whole personality. Tomorrow we will get the inevitable hangover update.

Reactions: 25
Honestly, the doing shots thing is so bleeping tiresome and not impressive. It’s basically her whole personality. Tomorrow we will get the inevitable hangover update.
That stupid eye thing she does before she takes them too 🙄 what a twit honestly. If you didn’t know she was 30 in a month, I think anyone watching her stories would assume she was around 22 based on her behaviour. Not cute 🤪

Reactions: 12
Her parents are to blame for enabling this behaviour. At least her brother has a career. Is she going to flog tit on Instagram for the rest of her life?

but we all know eventually she will find some absolute sap who will work and pay the bills while she focuses on her Instagram career.

Also no offence to the dude but if that IS him - lol. She makes out like she will only date super tall masculine and fashionable men.
He looks very nice but not what she goes on about.

Reactions: 11
If it is him and I agree he matches the voice, why hasn't he ran for hills yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It gives me the ick she insists on the eye contact before shots and her looking demonic as ahe downs them gives me the ick.i find it weird she has ever recorded herself taking shots never mind multiple times

That guy looks alright....dare I say a lot tidier than Archie

Reactions: 15
She’s a bleeping tool. Second hand embarrassment is off the charts, she’s such a waste of space. He’s an idiot, imagine being with her on purpose… plus I hate to say it, but he’ll be steamrollered by our Pops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s kinda cute in a geeky way 😂 It has to be him, she’s muted the video so you can’t hear his voice. I want to know how she’s got a man but I haven’t had my hole in over a year 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god is she really wearing that H&M black skirt AGAIN !!!!
why does she think shoving shots down her neck is great content
BORING !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s kinda cute in a geeky way 😂 It has to be him, she’s muted the video so you can’t hear his voice. I want to know how she’s got a man but I haven’t had my hole in over a year 😂😂
I’m eternally single and honestly makes me a bit jealous she’s bagged him as I don’t think he’s that bad 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Honestly if you didn't know better, you'd think she was 19 or something. I cringe every time she does shots, especially when she talks about eye contact and bad sex. She's only one step up from making those little origami answer thingies to find out if you will marry that boy who sits behind you in chemistry 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hardly the bearded rough and ready 6ft+ guy with a scarred up face that she always talks about being her type 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.