Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. When her eyes darted to the left and she kept giggling about why she sounds so nervous my eyes rolled out of my head and down the road. She’s so predictable with this stuff it hurts 😭 T minus 3 weeks until “when you know, you know”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Clementine

VIP Member
She said that encounter would never happen in London, but from what she says the minute she arrives at Kings Cross, men are trying to chat her up. Absolute waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OK WHO ARE YOU!?? Who works for Asda and trolled Pops with some nappies? 😂 the amount of times we call her a massive baby, and now this. HOWLING.

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
The man that nearly reversed in to her car, it was probably because he was so distracted by her leaning in to it, I mean she has to realise by now how completely seductive and irresistible she is ?? Causing car crashes all over the place

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
He’s kinda cute in a geeky way 😂 It has to be him, she’s muted the video so you can’t hear his voice. I want to know how she’s got a man but I haven’t had my hole in over a year 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Her hobbies are taking photos of her pointy arse, half closing her eyes, shagging her brother, going as long as possible without washing her clothes, being gods gift to men, naming her toxic traits. I could go on...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Honestly, I must look like a box troll. Never once has a man randomly told me I'm beautiful never mind two men shouting it through the window of a taxi.

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
She’s going on about lining her stomach and she doesn’t want to be hungover for her flight tomorrow…she could just not get drunk? Us real adults have to choose not to get drunk Pops when we have grown up things to do - you’re 29, you don’t have to get smashed every time you go out.

J2607

VIP Member
If was in the early stages of dating someone I realise I would have to keep in mind they may still be on dating apps but I would probably end it if they were flaunting it on their social media and talking about who they're messaging. She's definitely trying to appear the cool girl and it's embarrassing.

Also I often ask what someone is after on a dating app, to avoid wasting time. It definitely doesn't mean I only want something casual, because I don't. It's just something adults do Poppy, it's called communication.

DizDog32

True, how could I forget! Men simply fall at her feet everywhere she goes. She’s not regaled us with one of those made up stories for a while! 🙄
They only fall at her feet because they trip on those god awful clodhoppers she wears

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The Guy I’m Dating has 100% sacked her off 😆 😆 that’s been days and she hasn’t mentioned it / implied anything about him.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Couple of small(ish) Yorkshire puds, 3 or 4 roasties plus veg and chicken? Hardly ‘gorging’ or enough food for 10 folk there. I’m not about to start a rave thread but I would honestly argue for a bit of slack here. There definitely isn’t enough for ten folks there!
But do you agree that she's a thunder cunt?

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Her brother is back in Edinburgh today (Friday night / Saturday). He works as like a set designer / carpenter and does sort of sound / stage stuff too. To be fair it sounds like a good and interesting job and he travels around for it. Also seems to work actually hard (unlike her) so can’t fault him for that. Poppy is the definition of lazy.
So it's possible that this 'date' she keeps referring to is actually just her brother returning to the flat?

• Haha
  • Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Those photos she shared, just because Scarlet got papped. I hate all her bopo bullshit, she's the worst one for it and doesn't follow anything she spouts. She's looks awful tonight.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Must've made her look bad or unlovable in some way. Otherwise she definitely would've shared that shit! Good to know she has some boundaries though!!
As we have seen, she has zero boundaries when it comes to stuff that makes other people look bad. Look how eager she is to share private messages, for example.

I mean, do stories on Archie fingerbanging you with chili fingers but not a word on why you split up? Those are her boundaries.

• Haha
  • Sick

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think Poppy is one of those people who has a vivid imagination and then goes on to think what she was thinking about actually happened.

So she is in the Bolt (real) and sees two tattooed fit guys (maybe only one is tattooed and they're not that fit) and she starts thinking about what if they made eye contact and called her beautiful (totally imagined) but when she thinks back to it. in her mind it's all true. If you accuse her of making it all up, she will swear down that it's all true because in her mind, it is.

There is a name for this and Donald Trump suffered it too, so she's in good company.