Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why 2 shots in a row all the time, is one not enough?! I can’t get over a 30 year old propping their phone up at the bar, then setting it to film whilst they take shots. It’s really embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
If she did it a few times it would be fine but she does it every single time.

Reactions: 8
Her parents are to blame for enabling this behaviour. At least her brother has a career. Is she going to flog tit on Instagram for the rest of her life?

but we all know eventually she will find some absolute sap who will work and pay the bills while she focuses on her Instagram career.

Also no offence to the dude but if that IS him - lol. She makes out like she will only date super tall masculine and fashionable men.
He looks very nice but not what she goes on about.
Sorry, what is a sap?
Remember, she also allegedly love thin guys and short Kings haha

Her “type” as I’ve heard her describe it before:

Tall and big
Short king
Skinny and scrawny
Bearded
Long hair / lots of body hair
Tattoos
Facial scars
Musicians preferred
A creative type
…. There’s more. Basically this is code for: anyone that will look my way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m eternally single and honestly makes me a bit jealous she’s bagged him as I don’t think he’s that bad 😭
He looks quite normal to me (you say plain I reckon) and probably not the greatest mind or hygiene lover if he stays with the Pop's.

Shes obviously making up for lost time, her teens were spent hugely obese inside her house hiding. The sex kitten character is just that, wishful thinking on her part, she's an Vanilla as a Baby Cappuccino

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly if you didn't know better, you'd think she was 19 or something. I cringe every time she does shots, especially when she talks about eye contact and bad sex. She's only one step up from making those little origami answer thingies to find out if you will marry that boy who sits behind you in chemistry 🤢
I used to love those 🤣
Pick a number, pick a colour 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she saying she can’t wait for autumn so she can wear tights and boots, when she’s worn them all freaking SUMMER!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is she saying she can’t wait for autumn so she can wear tights and boots, when she’s worn them all freaking SUMMER!!!
I think you must have misheard her… she clearly says bring on the woolly tights, not the dirty, old, scabby snag tights she’s been wearing all summer. Easy mistake to make😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol @ Poppy pretending her summer wardrobe is any different from her winter one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.