Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She did go to university but I would assume her parents paid for that. Am I right in thinking she is privately educated as well? Her mum and dad paid for two lots of WLS which would have been about £20k in total.
She doesn’t seem to have any money worries at all.
Yes, her and Ben went to private school. Their parents are obviously wealthy and she clearly still benefits from that. But people grossly underestimate how much money an influencer with her following will be earning. It’s NOT nothing!

{and please god can we not have another benefits / PIP debate 😭}

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
It just shows how out of touch she is when she doesn’t even know what she’s paid for things. I live quite comfortably (I work bloody hard for it) but I can’t imagine paying £84 on a couple of things and not even knowing how much each one was

Offish

VIP Member
‘My chat is so good’ <talks about showering in the morning vs showering in the evening>
fuck me 😂

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA oh thats made my morning! What an absolute dickhead, so PopTart but how old are you? 13 and this is your first date? I have second hand embarrassment for her.
1. You LOOK like a tit
2. You SOUND like a tit
3. TWAT

Plus what the fuck is she on about with the shower, we all see you taking those evening baths. Dont matter when you shower hun, it's your dutty ass clothes you need to concentrate on.

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
It's the arrogance that her opening chat is soo good that makes me laugh...she's not remotely funny or amusing but she's definitely memorable and not for good or flattering reasons.

If I was the latest bloke I'd be wondering how much personal details about me she has shared online and whats shes likely to share in the future...she has no boundaries about protecting any of these men's right to privacy and for chats sent to her not to be shared to humiliate or be little them. Imagine if men were doing the same about her..🙄

Reactions: 17

Em_

VIP Member
All this influencers system shouldn't exist but I don't see the end of it coming.
What a shame!
I really hope it does. I don't want my daughter to end up like one of those cunts

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
No sauces? Just walk your pointy arse inside and ask for some then you lazy mare
This one really tickled me haha! She literally just sat in maccies car park complaining there's no sauce and didn't even consider that she could walk in there and ask for some! She's def been dumped.

Did anyone else feel like she forced those tears? She kept saying 'I'm going to cry' then it was like she kept doing stories until she had tears in her eyes. Then her usual manic crazed byeeee and all smiles again! She's so unstable!

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
If she doesn’t even know what those nappies were a substitute for then it’s possible they’ve accidentally given her a bit of someone else’s shopping. A big bright red pack of nappies isn’t exactly hard to see so she should have just said that they weren’t hers. Because now there’s potentially someone who doesn’t have the nappies that they ordered for their child just because poppy wanted some fucking content🙄

• Sad