Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does she keep these highlights up, anyone who is unfortunate to date her must look at her page and these stories, surely they'd be put off

Reactions: 9
Ok does her date sound like this guy she’s following? macarthur.boyd
I thought her date was American and he def sounds Scottish to me. He's not following her either, not that that means anything. He could've dumped her already! Not like her to not be on telling us all the details by now!

I thought her date was American and he def sounds Scottish to me. He's not following her either, not that that means anything. He could've dumped her already! Not like her to not be on telling us all the details by now!
Awh thought I was on to a winner there. I never thought of checking if he followed her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This tickled me - starts to say she is not an awkward person on dates. Literally on the next video about 10 words later proceeds to say 'why am I awkwardly...' then as we know in videos that followed repeatedly tells us she feels awkward / looks awkward when on dates or talking about dates. How awkward is that?!

Attachments

It's definitely a Scottish accent

You just knew as soon as she started speaking there was a bloke there, desperate.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t capture it in time, but she’s such a smug twit. I’m looking forward to the dating stories, they’ll make the thread interesting, but I really can’t wait for her to get dumped.
513FBD63-6E12-49A0-A6C3-2593078A20E0.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Screaming that someone messaged her about being on the gear when she’s chatting tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!! ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The “mate duck off” has also sent me 😆😆😆 I actually hope it’s not a Tattler because that’s so funny. 😭🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely Scottish, could be any region its just a well spoken, general Scottish accent. I've known ones from Aberdeen to Dundee to Edinburgh and Glasgow that would talk with that accent and twang to their voice, its a generic, nicely pronounced accent with no real regional orey-ness

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.