Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “mate duck off” has also sent me 😆😆😆 I actually hope it’s not a Tattler because that’s so funny. 😭🫣
It’s just what all of us, and no doubt many non tattlers, were thinking. That or “Here we go again”

There is absolutely no need for her to be coy about this man or not reveal who he is. She’s spoken about him several times now, revealed his voice over stories and made it obvious he’s staying over. She’s just trying to drum up interaction from her dumb followers who are genuinely interested in her life. He’s an idiot for wanting to continuously spend time in her company to be honest, I have already pre-judged him.

I’m very cautious about sharing if I’m dating anyone on social media as I know how quickly it can go wrong in the early stages. I didn’t share a photo of the last person I dated until 5 months in. It’s really not hard Poppy if you’re trying to secretive about these things. But we all know that isn’t the case, you’re just attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s just what all of us, and no doubt many non tattlers, were thinking. That or “Here we go again”

There is absolutely no need for her to be coy about this man or not reveal who he is. She’s spoken about him several times now, revealed his voice over stories and made it obvious he’s staying over. She’s just trying to drum up interaction from her dumb followers who are genuinely interested in her life. He’s an idiot for wanting to continuously spend time in her company to be honest, I have already pre-judged him.

I’m very cautious about sharing if I’m dating anyone on social media as I know how quickly it can go wrong in the early stages. I didn’t share a photo of the last person I dated until 5 months in. It’s really not hard Poppy if you’re trying to secretive about these things. But we all know that isn’t the case, you’re just attention seeking.
She can't help herself! He'll be down at her parents house soon sat in the archway before he knows it ! ..gotta give the man some credit if he is sleeping with her...that's one hell of a guy that can see past all her body issues..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m late to the party as life is mental busy but I find it so funny you guys are even debating whether the guy is Scottish or not 🤣 as a Scottish women, his accent is 100% Scottish. There are many regional accents here just like England has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She won't share his name and pic butbythe end of the week will have revealed every sexual encounter they have had

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope to god there is some kind of defining thing that happens that gives a new man a nickname like we did with Archie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope to god there is some kind of defining thing that happens that gives a new man a nickname like we did with Archie
Still annoyed after her oversharing before and during the relationship that we were left in the dark with the aftermath with where it all went wrong! Unless I missed that?

Reactions: 3
Still annoyed after her oversharing before and during the relationship that we were left in the dark with the aftermath with where it all went wrong! Unless I missed that?
No, you're not wrong, she had boundaries and we weren't to ask. She's such a twit

• Haha
No, you're not wrong, she had boundaries and we weren't to ask. She's such a twit
Must've made her look bad or unlovable in some way. Otherwise she definitely would've shared that tit! Good to know she has some boundaries though!!

Reactions: 5
Must've made her look bad or unlovable in some way. Otherwise she definitely would've shared that tit! Good to know she has some boundaries though!!
As we have seen, she has zero boundaries when it comes to stuff that makes other people look bad. Look how eager she is to share private messages, for example.

I mean, do stories on Archie fingerbanging you with chili fingers but not a word on why you split up? Those are her boundaries.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I‘m thinking, maybe she was (understandably) sad and/or angry, and knew she wouldn’t manage to speak neutrally about him, and so she didn’t speak about him at all.
I really don’t think, influencer „owe“ their audience anything, at least not informationwise. It’s their own decision what they share online and what not.

Reactions: 3
I‘m thinking, maybe she was (understandably) sad and/or angry, and knew she wouldn’t manage to speak neutrally about him, and so she didn’t speak about him at all.
I really don’t think, influencer „owe“ their audience anything, at least not informationwise. It’s their own decision what they share online and what not.
I think it’s more the fact that Poppy will literally talk about getting fingered on Instagram yet when people ask about a break up or her weight loss surgery she says that they are invasive questions. She can’t have it both ways really!

• Haha
She's spent all day cleaning, yet her flat still looks like a shithole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her parents are coming to stay and they’ll be meeting this new guy. I wonder if they’ll visit the Balmoral, she’s not been for a while, but she might want Archie to see the new guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly couldn’t have a guy over to stay and not have everything clean and tidy beforehand, I’d die of embarrassment, she just thinks it’s another quirky personality trait when in fact it’s being a lazy pig

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.