Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly couldn’t have a guy over to stay and not have everything clean and tidy beforehand, I’d die of embarrassment, she just thinks it’s another quirky personality trait when in fact it’s being a lazy pig
Says alot about him too though tbh..anyone living in their own filth the way she does would give me the immediate ick. She has psoriasis..goodness knows how grubby her bed is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if she's been seeing someone lately? She's just been so coy about it, I am not sure. I guess she'll tell us when she's ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s absolutely vile that that’s the most organised / tidy her room has been in A YEAR! Argh. That is ridiculous. She can claim it’s “clean” all she wants but dust and everything else settles unless you tidy up! She’s such a baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
A4249CF6-08D7-4907-92A6-EBDC25111613.png

4B7FBCDF-A9A6-4320-9EB0-F492FB1A3B9A.png

4B359292-380D-45FF-BEA2-2FC2990E2AC3.png

88AB4A3E-64D0-4045-82A0-323613F213F6.png

Subtext: we’ve not stopped shagging since we met. I’ve had sex. I’m not a virgin.

😵

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So with the towels on her bed for these special guests imminently arriving... does that mean she's bunking up with her brother?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her story and her brother's PC set-up is outside her bedroom? Considering how often she claims to have men over/has sex...is that not a little uncomfortable LOL 🤣
The guy she is seeing replying with it being unrecognisable...Good grief 🤮

Reactions: 3
The flat is bigger than I thought.
Did she order a new microwave because she's unable to clean the actual one ? Must be something.

Reactions: 5
BoPo Poppy has the utterly manky denim skirt and snag tights combo on again. On a sunny day in August. You go girl!

Reactions: 10
BoPo Poppy has the utterly manky denim skirt and snag tights combo on again. On a sunny day in August. You go girl!
It’s soooo humid here today 😥 it’s really windy and it’s like blowing hot air. She’s going to melt.

Reactions: 3
The flat is bigger than I thought.
Did she order a new microwave because she's unable to clean the actual one ? Must be something.
There was a melted part on the corner, which nobody would have noticed had she not pointed it out. Why on Earth would anyone place a microwave that close to what looks to be a gas hob?!

Reactions: 1
There was a melted part on the corner, which nobody would have noticed had she not pointed it out. Why on Earth would anyone place a microwave that close to what looks to be a gas hob?!
Oh right! I thought she said something had melted inside.

So it’s feel the sun on your manky skirt and skanky snag tights rather than feel the sun on your skin like she encouraged a few weeks back.

Reactions: 6
Reminds me of the photo of the very broken tights.
The man must be a bit desperate or something or not keen on hygiene like her lol. Who would want to sh*g such a disgusting woman?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.